How Can You Call!!!!!!!

• HULKSTERSADVANCE
      HULKSTERSADVANCE
      Basic
      HI GUYS. JUST A QUICK ONE. BY THE WAY THIS IS MY FIRST EVER THREAD SO FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A COMPLETE NOVICE. OK SO I'M IN A 1,000 GUARANTEED RE-BUY TOURNEY AND IM FAIRLY DEEP,ABOUT 40 PLACES AWAY FROM THE MONEY. IVE BEEN PLAYING FAIRLY TIGHT AND BEEN AT THE SAME TABLE FOR THE LAST HR OR SO. UP UNTIL NOW ALL HANDS THAT IVE SHOWN DOWN, IVE HAD THE NUTS OR THE BEST HAND AND I HAVENT BLUFFED ONCE. BASED ON THAT I BELIEVE I HAD A SOLID TABLE IMAGE AS MOST POT I WENT IN FOR I TOOK DOWN MAINLY ON THE FLOP UNCONTESTED. ANYWAY,FEELING THAT I SHOULD LOOSEN UP A BIT I FIND MYSELF ON THE BUTTON WITH K :club: 9 :club: WITH ONLY ONE CALLER. BLINDS ARE 250/500 SO I KICK IT UP TO 1500. BOTH BLINDS FOLD AND THE INITIAL CALLER CALLS. FLOP COMES J :spade: J :club: 6 :club: INITIAL CALLER CHECKS. I FIRE A 3/4 POT BET WHICH IS CALLED. THE TURN IS A 9 :diamond: . INITIAL CALER CHECKS AGAIN. I WENT ALL IN WITH 2 PAIR AND A POSSIBLE FLUSH DRAW. I WAS CALLED. THE GUY WHO BARELY HAD ME COVERED PUT HIS TOURNAMENT LIFE AT RISK ON THE TURN WITH A :spade: Q :diamond: . MOMENTARILY I WAS ELATED CUZ IT LOOKED TO BE A REALY NICE DOUBLE UP. UNTIL THE RIVER CAME LOL. Q :heart: . I WAS KNOCKED OUT BY A DONK WHO FELT IT WAS APPROPRIATE TO CALL WITH ACE-HIGH, ONLY ONE CARD TO COME AND HE WASNT EVEN IN ANY DANGER IF HE FOLDED.WASHED AWAY BY THE RIVER I WAS.LOL. AND LIKE I SAID MY TABLE IMAGE WAS SOLID AND THAT WAS THE FIRST HAND I'D CONTEMPLATED CHANGING GEARS. GUYS DO YOU THINK I MADE A BAD MOVE I WAS WINNING THE HAND. I PLAYED AGGRESSIVELY,I THINK THE OTHER GUY SHUD OF LET IT GO ON THE FLOP NEVER MIND THE TURN. EVEN MORE SO SHOULDN'T OF CALLED A RAISE WITH ACE-QUEEN OFF??? ANY FEEDBACK WOULD BE APPRECIATED GUYS. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!!!!
  • 7 replies