Software

• shuggee
      shuggee
      Bronze
      I'm currently playing on Titan $1 SitnGo's

I've seen lots of discussion and reviews of poker software. The more I read the more confused I become.

My questions are, do I need any of this software? Will it enhance my game?
      If I do need it, which ones do I need?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      shuggee
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      First of all, if your playing SnG's, then the ICM trainers are a must. You can download them here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

You can also download some tracking software, therefore you can review your bad plays, and even watch a whole sng that you played previously. This is great for evaluating and working on your game, to become better. For SnG's I would suggest you download PT3 and give that a try. If you google the name you will find the site to download the software trial.

IMO, ICM trainer is a great program, and will help your push/fold game alot. The PT3 is a less needed program, but will also help your game alot if you have it.

GL!
      Stiev
    • shuggee
      shuggee
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response Stiev

You're absolutely right about ICM trainer. I'm sure it will help my game.I'm not so sure about Poker Tracker, though. It seems a bit complicated. I can't get it to work even though I followed the instructions, or thought I had, for configuring ipoker

Do you know of any, similar, more idiot friendly, programs?

Thanks
      shuggee