This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Software

• shuggee
      shuggee
      Bronze
      I'm currently playing on Titan $1 SitnGo's

I've seen lots of discussion and reviews of poker software. The more I read the more confused I become.

My questions are, do I need any of this software? Will it enhance my game?
      If I do need it, which ones do I need?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
      shuggee
  • 2 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      First of all, if your playing SnG's, then the ICM trainers are a must. You can download them here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/software/

You can also download some tracking software, therefore you can review your bad plays, and even watch a whole sng that you played previously. This is great for evaluating and working on your game, to become better. For SnG's I would suggest you download PT3 and give that a try. If you google the name you will find the site to download the software trial.

IMO, ICM trainer is a great program, and will help your push/fold game alot. The PT3 is a less needed program, but will also help your game alot if you have it.

GL!
      Stiev
    • shuggee
      shuggee
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response Stiev

You're absolutely right about ICM trainer. I'm sure it will help my game.I'm not so sure about Poker Tracker, though. It seems a bit complicated. I can't get it to work even though I followed the instructions, or thought I had, for configuring ipoker

Do you know of any, similar, more idiot friendly, programs?

Thanks
      shuggee