BB ($1.48)
      UTG ($1.90)
      UTG+1 ($4.90)
      UTG+2 ($1.04)
      MP1 ($3.94)
      CO ($1.64)
      BTN ($4.24)

Dealt to Hero T:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, BTN calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.52) Q:club: 2:club: J:heart:

Hero bets $0.25, BTN raises to $0.50, Hero calls $0.25

TURN ($1.52) Q:club: 2:club: J:heart: 8:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80

RIVER ($3.12) Q:club: 2:club: J:heart: 8:spade: 7:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.52, Hero folds

BTN wins $2.97

19/15/ Ats 47%, ft3B 25%

PRE: i think this 3b is horrible vs this player, i don't 3b for value here but i think i don't look stats when i 3b.

F: super flop for me easy c-bet and get minRR, with oesd easy call, i don't like rerasie here beoucse he can play like that for induce and if he 3b me i must fold often.

T: i get 3:1 i bloking Kx flushes but still i think the best line is c/f here vs this bad, boecsue i am OOP and he can have FD.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I think the 3b is ok, it doesn't necessarily have to be for value or as a bluff in the SB, calling is just not very desirable from this position. In the BB I would almost always call though.

I also think your 3b size is a little too small OOP vs a minraise, I would make it 32cents here.

Flop: My plan here with an overcard, backdoor FD and an OESD is to fire twice and decide on River. When you get raised you should definitely call and decide on the Turn whether you want to call or fold.

Turn: I think the c/c here is -EV unless you somehow think that you have a lot of implied odds on the River (donking when you hit) or he bets the River himself every single time or you can donk the River and represent the club flush draw and make him fold some hands.

I don't think that's the case here so you should probably just fold the Turn.

Thanks.