Instant Withdrawals/Deposit

• metza
      metza
      Bronze
      On the Skrill site it says the withdrawals and deposits are instant, but I tried to withdraw from 24hpoker and 2 hours later still no money, guessing its not entirely accurate, or is any hold up on 24hpoker's side (it shouldn't be, since they made me verify on depositing anyway).

How long does it take to withdraw? I was hoping to get this chunk of my roll from 24h to Stars to use the SCOOP2013 bonus, but that ends in three days so maybe I'll miss out...
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey metza,

I guess it depends on the speed of the poker room to process your request. I know at PokerStars it takes a minutes>hours and at Poker770 it can take up to a week. Standard times are usually under a day so hopefully 24hr Poker falls into that category.

Unfortunately, I don't have any experience their so I cannot say for definite.

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      the withdrawal to neteller/skrill etc is indeed instant, but it takes time for the poker room to process it, with iPoker it usually takes 1-2 days in my experience
    • julcor
      julcor
      Bronze
      please note that Skrill withdrawals and deposits are not the same like withdrawls and deposits at their merchants.
      every poker room has its different processing time and is not necessarily connected to any processing speed of Skrill.