$25.70
      MP2:
      $24.30
      MP3:
      $22.40
      CO:
      $11.62

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, A.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.62, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.00, BU calls $1.38.

Flop: ($4.1) 3, 8, 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.10, BU calls $2.10.

Turn: ($8.3) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.50, BU calls $4.50.

River: ($17.3) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $17.10, BU calls $15.51.

Final Pot: $49.91.

73 hands  vpip38 pfr22 wtsd42 fold to flop CB  22 turn 50                 

triple barrel is okey?
  • 4 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      does he bluff when checked to? if he does i prefer check/raising or check/calling the turn since there is nothing much that can call us.

if he isnt bluffing when we check then i prefer just value betting ourselves all streets and hope he calls some worse hands since thats the only way to get value from him

cgf
    • GingerKid
      GingerKid
      Black
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      does he bluff when checked to? if he does i prefer check/raising or check/calling the turn since there is nothing much that can call us.

if he isnt bluffing when we check then i prefer just value betting ourselves all streets and hope he calls some worse hands since thats the only way to get value from him

cgf
      Would it be better to bet flop and turn a bit larger in order not to pot size bet river? I think if we pot size bet river, what hand do we expect to call us? He could slowplay 88, FH, he probably folds AQ, KQ on turn, and 4bet+ QQ+, maybe JJ, TT, so I dont see what weaker hand might call here? Unless Hero 3barrels a lot as bluff.
      So maybe better bet smaller, or check/fold?
    • pokerferrer
      pokerferrer
      Bronze
      Yeah, I think check-raising turn is the best option. It is a bad card for us, so it is a pretty good spot to balance our check-folding.
      And we don't care about balancing this check-raise because his bet will be too expensive. And also we don't fear to give him free cards.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      If we are planning 3 barrels then betting bigger turn so that we have a smaller river bet is better than betting whatwe did and potting the river nbecause we get looser calls.

Villain is a fish, you will be surprised at what they call with, especially this guy, wide pre flop range, willing to float and call flops and turns and see manyshowdowns, I won't be surprised to see weak hands llike 45s A4 22 A3 Qx 55 66 77 99 TT and this range I'm giving him is by no means wide, that's what he's calling with.

But all these hands are still a small part of his range so it might be better to check/raise turn if he would bet when we checks