wtf is wrong with iPoker?

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      apparently a lot of players (according to 2p2), including me and a few more players i know are having trouble with their accounts locked on WH and winner poker for no apparent reason

they just say "your account has been temporarily locked due to security reasons... please contact support"

i contacted support 7 days ago and they said they will forward it to their security department and i havent heard from them ever since

yesterday i sent them an email and they replied

We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are still waiting for a response from the relevant department regarding your issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time frame as to when will this issue be resolved. But rest assured that once we receive an update, we will let you know as soon as possible.

anyone else experiencing this?

wtf is going on???

party segragating player pools without letting people know, iPoker screws you around again and again, problems with withrowing/suport etc on other smaller poker rooms....

is pokerstars really the only trusted site where they dont screw you around over and over ?
  • 16 replies
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      can u believe these idiots? their automatically generated responses are tilting me so bad
      how the heck can have anyone a support like this?

----------------------------------------
      Hey,

im contacting you again about my "temporarily locked account for security reasons", which is completely ridiculous cause i havent done anythign wrong and i sent you all my documents a few times already.

you said my last email (which i sent about 6 days ago) concerning this will be forwarded to the relevant department, yet i got no answer at all.... i wanna play and this is just beyond stupid that ur unable to unlock my account in days, neither tell me what the heck is the issue...

------------------------------

Dear Michal xxxx,
      Thank you for contacting the Customer Support Team.
      We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are still waiting for a response from the relevant department regarding your issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time frame as to when will this issue be resolved. But rest assured that once we receive an update, we will let you know as soon as possible.

------------------------------

Ok i think this is just getting absolutely ridiculous and unaccaptable,
      i have had my account locked for 7 days now yet you are absolutely incapable of giving me any reason why my account is locked neither a time frame when this is going to be resolved.

This is totally unprofessional from you and more than unacceptable, all i do is i keep getting the same retarded generated email replies about "the issue has been forwarded to the relevant department" and "we cannot give you any time frame regarding this".... dont even bother sending the same idiotic emails over and over again, it does no good to me.

im gonna keep spamming your mailbox from now on with these messages till this situation gets resolved or i get a proper reply with a valid reason on why my account has been locked for a week without no freakin explanation

your very disappointed customer

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Michal xxxxx,
      We are writing in regards to your Poker account.

As of the moment, we do not have any updates from the relevant department. As much as we would like to update you with anything, it's just that we are also waiting for an update about this issue. We would like to ask for your utmost patience regarding this matter.

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

--------------------------------------------------

my patience ran out after 6 days of waiting without no explanation of that the f. is going on

i heard a lot of people are having the same problem and got their account locked on may 2nd, just like me..
      most of their accounts have been unlocked already so dont give me this BS about u not knowing what is going on...

this is a disgrace how u are handling your customers

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Michal xxxxx,
      Firstly, please do accept our apologies for the inconvenience it has caused you.

Currently, this issue being investigated by the relevant department. As soon as we get more information about this, we will notify you immediately.

Thank you for understanding and utmost patience on this matter.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Winner poker was banning winning players AFAIK (ooh the irony), have no idea wtf is with all these other sites (not just ipoker) but seems like lots of players are getting their accounts locked recently. Makes me wonder what has changed behind the scenes for such sudden increase in lock of account for security reasons.

Hopefully everything will get resolved soon for you and you get your money back.
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      zumpar you have to be very angry..its not normal to lock account without any explanation.
      I play at ipoker too but what i can say they work really nice and never hadn't any problem.
      I hope everything will be okay with your account
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I got my winner account locked last week (despite having my account verified with docs before). I was unlocked this Monday though.
      No idea what's going on and no one knows.
      I insta cashed out though...
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Winner poker was banning winning players AFAIK (ooh the irony),
      link if you have one?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      link if you have one?
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/banned-ipoker-because-im-winner-1260482/
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      link if you have one?
      http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28/internet-poker/banned-ipoker-because-im-winner-1260482/

wow im just reading the threads about this by a lot of people and affliates that say this has been going on for years

sickening
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Michal,

Is your WH tracked to PokerStrategy?

Regards,
      Gary.
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      hey gary.... yeah WH account is, but the problem is on the other network that i dont believe ur even affliated with them
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      Research has found that Mirogaming, iPoker Software has security issues. A Malta-based security research firm has reported that many downloadable poker clients suffer security flaws, including issues in user password storage and software update procedures. Luigi Auriemma and Donato Ferrante of ReVuln filed a report stating that “A vulnerability in one software can affect multiple skins and millions of players,” As a result there could be serveral operators using similar Microgaming software that could be affected by these security issues. The potential for security weakness were discovered in both iPoker, Microgaming and B3W (Poker Pack Network) software. Without a more complete examination of other Microgaming poker software the software supplier’s reputation could remain in limbo. The most common flaw was that username and passwords were used to access poker clients were stored on users’ computers. As a result, this left their user details vulnerable to attack by hackers and various other unscrupulous persons

Maybe it has something to do with the above?
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Not sure about people being banned on Winner bc they are too good tbh.
      It seems like they lock them for several days and unlock them afterwards.
      But who knows anyways :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Banning winning players on predatory iPoker skins who offer big rakeback deals and attracts a bunch of winning grinders while offering nothing in return for the network doesn't seem like something new and is fair thing to do imo.

On microgaming they put on max tables restriction on such skins. For example on stan james you currently can play max 6 tables (previously was 4)

This however doesn't look like same case, and prob has rly something to do with the security I've got my ID checked twice in a month on Microgaming so it may have something to do with what arthurbentley has posted.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      hey gary.... yeah WH account is, but the problem is on the other network that i dont believe ur even affliated with them
      Ah thought you were having issues with William Hill. Shame we cant help you out at non-partner rooms.

Hopefully everything works out for you :)
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      hi zumpar

i have the same problem as you do , after i apply a 100$ withdrow from my account and william hill locked my account immediately with no reason and reply the same thing that they reply to you .wants me to wait .
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey lincristian,

I replied here - you have nothing to worry about. This is standard practice in your case.

Regards,
      Gary
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Wow this is getting sick, I see threads here and on 2+2 about accounts locked for no reason, guess I will avoid iPoker.