This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK CO 6max

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 29/19 AF 1.2 over 70 hands (fold to cbet 0 on 2 occasions)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.67)
      BB ($5.05)
      UTG ($5.93)
      UTG+1 ($4.42)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($11.48)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.30) 6:spade: A:club: J:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14

TURN ($0.58) 6:spade: A:club: J:heart: A:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($0.58) 6:spade: A:club: J:heart: A:spade: 8:heart:

Hero bets $0.28, BTN calls $0.28

Hero shows K:spade: K:club: (Pre 80%, Flop 91.6%, Turn 95.5%)BTN shows 7:diamond: 7:spade: (Pre 20%, Flop 8.4%, Turn 4.5%)Hero wins $1.09

I check the flop because he seemed like he wont really be folding if I cbet, A hits my range but he might aswell have it too so I check call...

A on the turn and I think chances of him having one are less...I check to see how will he react..

After he checks the turn and river is a blank card, I bet for slim value...I have put him on Jx, shown weakness when A was on the board and might get calls from weaker hands than mine and not just Ax hands(which would bet the turn anyway)
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Your raise size seems inconsistent. Are you adjusting it based on various situations? I think a 3bb raise should be the standard raise size in an online game for a late position steal. 4bb or more is a size more suited for early positions in a loose FR game.

Flop: I think the flop c/c is fine. My plan here would be to c/c twice and fold the River. By default I think most players should bet once or twice but they usually give up by the River so this game-plan should work well vs the average micro-stakes opponent.

River: When the turn pairs the Ace and it gets checked around, I do think you have the best hand now really often so value betting becomes a viable option.

I think you played this hand well. Nice hand.