[NL2-NL10] KK CO 6max

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 29/19 AF 1.2 over 70 hands (fold to cbet 0 on 2 occasions)

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.67)
      BB ($5.05)
      UTG ($5.93)
      UTG+1 ($4.42)
      Hero ($4)
      BTN ($11.48)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN calls $0.12, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.30) 6:spade: A:club: J:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.14, Hero calls $0.14

TURN ($0.58) 6:spade: A:club: J:heart: A:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($0.58) 6:spade: A:club: J:heart: A:spade: 8:heart:

Hero bets $0.28, BTN calls $0.28

Hero shows K:spade: K:club: (Pre 80%, Flop 91.6%, Turn 95.5%)BTN shows 7:diamond: 7:spade: (Pre 20%, Flop 8.4%, Turn 4.5%)Hero wins $1.09

I check the flop because he seemed like he wont really be folding if I cbet, A hits my range but he might aswell have it too so I check call...

A on the turn and I think chances of him having one are less...I check to see how will he react..

After he checks the turn and river is a blank card, I bet for slim value...I have put him on Jx, shown weakness when A was on the board and might get calls from weaker hands than mine and not just Ax hands(which would bet the turn anyway)
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: Your raise size seems inconsistent. Are you adjusting it based on various situations? I think a 3bb raise should be the standard raise size in an online game for a late position steal. 4bb or more is a size more suited for early positions in a loose FR game.

Flop: I think the flop c/c is fine. My plan here would be to c/c twice and fold the River. By default I think most players should bet once or twice but they usually give up by the River so this game-plan should work well vs the average micro-stakes opponent.

River: When the turn pairs the Ace and it gets checked around, I do think you have the best hand now really often so value betting becomes a viable option.

I think you played this hand well. Nice hand.