Dealt to Hero A:spade: K:spade:

fold, fold, BTN calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, BB calls $0.16, fold

FLOP ($0.44) 7:diamond: T:spade: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $0.24, BB calls $0.24

TURN ($0.92) 7:diamond: T:spade: 6:diamond: 8:spade:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.44, Hero calls $0.44

RIVER ($1.80) 7:diamond: T:spade: 6:diamond: 8:spade: J:club:

Hero checks, BB checks
      Hero shows A:spade: K:spade: (Pre 46%, Flop 26.7%, Turn 31.8%)BB shows J:spade: J:diamond: (Pre 54%, Flop 73.3%, Turn 68.2%)BB wins $1.71

I isoraised BU limper for value and got called by a regish guy on BB

I hit a cbet as a bluff, I still had two overcards and a backdoor flush draw

On turn I hit a flush draw, the card doesnt look very nice and I dont think I would get many folds here if I raised his bet...hits his range allot more than mine...I think I had good price to see the river card so I called...

on river I just quit my air
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Flop: I don't like the plan to cbet here if you don't barrel the Turn on a . It's close and I would definitely c/f without backdoor draws.

Turn: Now you have a Turn . While your fold equity is probably greatly reduced here when the board coordinates further, I still do think you have enough fold equity vs hands like KQ or AJ which are floating on the Flop.

This is one of the rare times where c/c Turn may be a decent play but usually betting yourself would be a much better option since it's probably better to put in money as the aggressor since you should expect some fold equity.

You should bet large here and hope that you can fold out some one-pair type of hands as well, like KT/AT which are not feeling too great on a 4straight board.

River: No reason to bet the River.