This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo CO 6max

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 76/8 AF 3.8 with 3bet stat 19 over 50 hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.15)
      BB ($1.15)
      UTG ($13.60)
      Hero ($4.77)
      BTN ($1.86)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: Q:heart:

fold, Hero raises to $0.12, BTN raises to $0.20, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.08

FLOP ($0.46) 2:heart: 3:diamond: A:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.44, Hero calls $0.44

TURN ($1.34) 2:heart: 3:diamond: A:heart: K:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.22 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $1.28

I think he is pretty loose and his min3bet preflop didnt seem that strong to me and I think vs his range AQ is good so I call to see the flop

I flop the top pair and I check to see what he will do...he bets pretty strong and I was thinking he might actually have AK here seeing his bet sizing...I call just because I think he is going to do that on the flop with most strong Ax hands...

on the turn he shoves the rest of his stack...that card I didnt really like to see so I just give him credit for hitting better hand and fold
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

The sample size is really small, so I would only put my trust in the VPIP/PFR and the rest of the stats are less likelier to be accurate. A 76/8 is likelier to be loose and passive, and passive players generally have stronger 3betting ranges preflop.

Therefore I think your line is fine, and I expect villain to have KK+/AK really often.

Thanks.