Bootcamp HUB Thread

• pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

Here is an overview of the Bootcamp, with links to the videos, seminars, and the really cool threads of the month.

Videos:

Introducing Desultory

New coach Desultory plays a mid stakes session where he shows that you don't have to win EVERY pot and tight is often right.

Targetting Capped Ranges

Popular coach Slam5 goes over some interesting hand histories where he plays against villains with perceived capped ranges

Playing OOP w/initiative

Mid stakes beast Oblioo makes a theoretical video with the aid of CRev showing how to play OOP when you have initiative and talks about protecting your checks in great detail

JakeLaMotta review

Swedish grinder JLM, runner up in Marbella GSOP for over $70,000 talks about some hands he played online and goes into some number crunching to find out the optimal lines for himself and his villains

Crushing Regs

Super star signing Uri Peleg joins us with a video bragging one of the best red lines in the business and showing how we can crush regs, even at midstakes.

Those pesky short stackers

Portuguese MSS PRO, Jack Daniels gives us an insight into the thinking of MSS playes giving us a topic area to discuss and look into.

Desultory HH review

Desultory is back with some hand history discussions that he played in the previous month at 600nl+
  • 7 replies
    • TheDoctor491
      TheDoctor491
      Bronze
      hey pleno!

the seminars that got erased on twitch will be in here as well?

Thanks
    • LorD231984
      LorD231984
      Black
      Hey all,

TheDoctor491+10000.

I was in the middle of some seminar and now it almost make pain to be in unfinished state:)
      I would very much appreciate if you can also share the documents, i would almost kill for this document:)

Thanks.
      Lord
    • Lackoogcb
      Lackoogcb
      Black
      +1 :)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

The Twitch recordings stay for a maximum of 1 month on Twitch afterwards which we said in the coachings, however Hero Boomer2k10 saved a lot of them.

I'll ask him to post in the thread.
    • Boomer2k10
      Boomer2k10
      Bronze
      Heys Guys

I managed to save the following:

Oblioo Constructing Ranges: Released as video

Pleno1 Constructing Ranges

Pleno1 Under the Gun

Schnitzelfisch and Erik Stenqvist Mindset Seminar 30/04/13

I also have a few other coachings saved not related to Boot Camp, mainly mindset seminars and flagship coachings (i.e. Pleno1 w/ Matt Janda and Jared's Mental Game Q&A which we've also released as videos)
    • TheDoctor491
      TheDoctor491
      Bronze
      Ok, I would be very pleased if you managed to post those two pleno1's videos, and the bootcamp mindset seminar from 30/04

Thanks
    • LorD231984
      LorD231984
      Black
      Thanks for the replies...

Boomer2K10 all of the mentioned videos would be awesome to share in this thread... And thank you for your time...

@Pleno1: Would you mind sharing the infamous document also : S? I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks!
      L.