Bankroll Management Issues.

• Winitall
      I have gotten the 50 dollars starting captial at mansion poker. Big thanks to the site! :)

But for the last 1 week, I have encountered serval problems on this site.

1.Not enough players on limit hold'em poker from 11pm to 10am EST.
      Thus, I forced my play upto 25c/50c limit poker 10 players.

2.Even for the 25c/50c it still ran out of players during the cold times. So I started to play no limit poker. starting at 10c big blind.

3.Made some profit up to 100$ in total with my 50$ starting captials at limit poker. and then lost almost all to no limit poker.

4.As I surf through all the articles on this site, I have adjusted many of my vulnerable plays. Big thanks to the site again!!!

Now I only have one question to ask, What should I do now?

I current grinded back to the 50$ starting captial, and I have cleared the 150 MCP bonus, just waiting for it to be deposited into my account.

As of now, I don't want to play any No limit poker, because the short stack strategy is just not my style, and If I go on the table with more money then It risks my bankroll big time.

Any suggestions? I know if maison is like pokerstars then Id have no problem to grind at all times.

I have been playing poker for a quiet long time online, Lost about 5000$ to learn the game. But as I gain more knowledge on this site, I have more confidence in me to beat the game.
  • 2 replies
    • tommern
      1. You are not forced to play 25c/50c and it is not wise if you don't have the bankroll for it. I suggest you either play when there are enough FL players or reread the NL strategy articles and watch some videos if you are not feeling confident of your NL game. They can really help.

2. OK

3. Maybe you can just play on mansion when there are enough FL players there since it seems profitable for you. Again, read some of the NL articles again and follow the articles strictly, you will have a better chance of making good decisions then I believe.

4. Great, they have helped me a great deal too :)

If you have cleared all the bonuses on mansion maybe you can withdraw and deposit it on another poker room? If you can't do that and you don't want to play NL at all then I guess you are just forced to play when there are enough FL players at mansion. Guess I'm not a very big help here but I'm not gonna delete this post since I've used some minutes writing it :P
    • CoreySteel
      There is only one thing about FL...
      You choose really bad site for it :(

FL is mostly played on PokerStars, Party or Titan Poker.

Or look at this great PokerStrategy function:

Before signing up to a site, you have to look up this things...