Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:spade: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.25, fold

Flop: ($0.70, 2 players) 2:diamond: 5:heart: 6:heart:
      SB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($0.70, 2 players) Q:club:
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.40, SB calls $0.40

River: ($1.50, 2 players) T:heart:
      SB bets $1.50, Hero ?

I think he would probably play his strong draw (if he's on an FD it's minimum FD + one overcard) more aggressive and probably his made hands would bet also somewhere before this 3s river. So I think his bet is weighted towards bluffs like 87, A4 so I opt to call.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi GreenPiece,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: I think that we can still bet this flop given 2 overs, low board. We can consider it a thin value and we don't mind if we pick the pot up.

As played I think that river is mostly a fold. By his stack he is a fish and they usually play draws passively and without info I'm just folding the weak bluff catcher... for example he may bet as a bluff with a better hand like a 2 or 5 or even a 6
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Yeah, I kept it in mind (possibility of betting with 6 and so on as a bluff) and yes, I agree it's a fold. And what if we had 77? Than we could bet both flop & turn and if we faced this pot donk on the river, could we call?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by GreenPiece
      Yeah, I kept it in mind (possibility of betting with 6 and so on as a bluff) and yes, I agree it's a fold. And what if we had 77? Than we could bet both flop & turn and if we faced this pot donk on the river, could we call?
      I would bet flop/turn with 77 for sure for value/protection vs potential fish.

However, if we did bet 2 streets and then he donked on the draw it's still a fold in my book (without info).