SB: 100 BB
      BB: 158.08 BB
      UTG: 288.68 BB
      MP: 87.68 BB
      CO: 105.28 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 6:spade: 6:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to 3 BB, Hero calls 3 BB, fold, fold
      villain 18/14/66h, 2 tables, 0/9 first in from CO. so not giving him credit for being super good

Flop: (7.4 BB, 2 players) T:heart: 6:club: 4:heart:
      CO checks, Hero bets 3.2 BB, CO raises to 9 BB, Hero calls 5.8 BB
      i just thought he was weak.
      his c/r is interesting, he can have a few good hands or fd but i feel that i mostly induced some spaz with the small sizing so i'm not 3betting

Turn: (25.4 BB, 2 players) J:diamond:
      CO bets 9 BB, Hero calls 9 BB

River: (43.4 BB, 2 players) 2:heart:
      CO bets 9 BB, Hero requests TIME, Hero raises to 31.08 BB, CO requests TIME, fold

Hero wins 58.64 BB

turn and river are kinda WTF, in retrospect i think i should raise turn because he might play a FD like that and i get value against some random wtf hands like AA 44, if he has TT then wp.
      on the river i have no clue on what he has anymore with that line+sizings so i decided that he's not bluffing... decided to r/f mostly against overpairs and 44, if he 3bets it's just always the flush i guess.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey T,

Tight CO PFR check/raises, I would not think that is a weak hand really. I would actually be tempted by a 3bet here since the SPR allows it quite well. Calling is also OK.

On the turn though, he bets small and there are more action killer cards than there are blanks and inducing cards. You also don't get stacks in so I'd just raise here to prepare a river shove. You are beat by JJ and TT but JJ and TT both just cbet quite often, esp JJ imo so you should be OK against his range.

As played, river I would raise smaller.. to me it seems like a mediocre hand at best, I would go as far as raising to just 21bb or so.