DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $16.00
      Hero (BTN): $30.91
      SB: $36.22
      BB: $18.00
      UTG: $26.56
      MP: $17.67

Pre Flop: ($0.24) Hero is BTN with A :club: A :diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.48, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1.44, 2 folds, UTG raises to $3.68, Hero calls $2.24

Flop: ($7.60) 2 :club: T :club: 5 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $3.60, UTG calls $3.60

Turn: ($14.80) 7 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $7.04, UTG calls $7.04

River: ($28.88) K :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $12.24, Hero ???????

Villain is 22/17 reg on 1.9k hands. 61Fvs3B, 1.7%4BRange.

He Snapshipped river. I had already put him on a range of mostly KK and a little bit of QQ. Just so you know, I 3bet around 10% and 4 to 5% vs EP, I don't know if he knows this though.

Oh, his Bet River% is 23 and his overall river aggression is 18%.

Not sure what other stats to share lol.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      Hi DaPhunk,

Preflop: Is there any reason as to why you slowplay here? Why not a small reraise? We already know that his range is strong.

Postflop: As played just bet bigger on flop and try to ship the turn. Again his range is strong and he can definitely call more. Since we block the NFD and the Ks came down blocking the backdoor flush I can't see any AK in his range and I doubt a passive guy would ship river with QQ as a bluff so for me it's a fold. It's a tough spot made tougher by our (in my opinion) misplays preflop/postflop.
    • Kruppe
      5betting pre gives villain an easy opportunity to confidently put you on exactly AA and react accordingly. the 3bet pre is already questionable, 5bet is clearly bad.

postflop betsizings set up an awkward river shove with these stacks, as it's hard to look bluffy shoving 12 into 28. but that sometimes happens, doesn't mean line is bad. i think an ok line, maybe better, would be betting same size or a bit bigger OTF, then checking turn and bombing river or just betting fairly big on the turn even if maybe you get flatted and then no further value. also betting really big on the flop and shoving turn for about potsize seems ok. at much higher stakes i think smallbet-smallbet-bigshove would be ok.