automatic payment for pt4 wtf?

• 6 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      that's rly weird. :f_biggrin:

if it helps in any way i'll just say that i've never received any such mail myself.
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      It's probably for this https://www.pokertracker.com/products/TT/purchase.php
      The price matches for the gold membership.
      You somehow have signed up for it, if I'm not mistaken then it could have happened when you bought the PT4 licence and they just showed this trial thing for tabletracker and you could have signed up and if you didn't cancel the membership before the trial was over then they will start charging.
      My advice is not to keep clicking next next next without reading.
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      Yea I'm pretty sure that its for that also. It's just really tilting that PT4 essentially tricks their players into buying that because I have never used the table tracker or w/e its called even once.
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by serverm07
      Yea I'm pretty sure that its for that also. It's just really tilting that PT4 essentially tricks their players into buying that because I have never used the table tracker or w/e its called even once.
      We do not "trick" people into purchasing TableTracker, it is an add-on service that players can chose to opt-into when they make the purchase of PokerTracker 4. If you opt-in, you get a free 30 day trial and you can cancel at any time. We have found that there are some users who just click on the option to opt-in without reading what they are opting in for, when we know that this has happened and we can verify that the player never used TableTracker then we can refund the monthly billed price - provided that we are notified within a month after the billing.

Here is the text found on the purchase page which explains that TableTracker is a subscriptions service, with the first month free:
      * The first month of TableTracker is free with a new PokerTracker purchase. You will not be billed until the end of the first month at which point you will be charged the normal subscription rate. Cancel at any time.
    • serverm07
      serverm07
      Basic
      I have sent you guys an email and no response. Also lately when I'm playing, mid way into a session I will randomly not have hud on some players and have to restart and this happened several times now. Any idea why?
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by serverm07
      I have sent you guys an email and no response.
      We do not have an email address where support issues can be sent, all support questions must first be created at https://www.pokertracker.com/contact/PT4; can you please contact us there so we can respond to your request? We do have an email address that is used for responding to existing support tickets, but once a ticket is closed the email does not route.

Also lately when I'm playing, mid way into a session I will randomly not have hud on some players and have to restart and this happened several times now. Any idea why?
      We need to know more before we can start to address this question, for example what site are you playing at, and what game type is always needed at a minimum before we can provide any qualified answers. For example the answer would be very different if you were playing at FTP Rush tables than if you were playing at Microgaming Anonymous tables.. each game type and network uses different technologies to accomplish our goals of importing and displaying a HUD. Sometimes even with this info, we will need to see your pokertracker4.log and pokertrackerhud4.log files to know the cause. The more info you provide us when you ask a question, the better.