What's the Dealio

• eurydiceLost
      Hey, so to the cut to the chase, i already have an account with pokerstars. I would like to become part of p.Strategy.com so when i deposit i can take advantage of the offers, like exclusive freerolls, etc.

Is this possible? Or have already signed up players somehow forfeited the right.

Thanks, answers appreciated.
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      Hello there eurydiceLost and welcome!

Right, bad news first:
      you already have an account at Poker Stars, so we can't track you from that site unfortunately so you won't earn our Pokerstrategy points by playing at that site.
      This of course could restrict your ability to access our content, but...
      Now some good news!

Click this link and be taken to some offers where you can join a poker site and get free money with no deposit!

More good news!

If you take our quiz you can get free money to play as well!

Also, here is the page of all our partner poker sites, where you can join and be tracked, hence earning points enabling access to more content.

Two things to remember;

#1 some sites are country restricted

#2 follow the registration instructions carefully to ensure we can track you at whichever site you choose.

I hope I covered most of it, but, if there is more you require please just ask, someone will always know the answer and be along shortly.

Have a nice time with Pokerstrategy,

• eurydiceLost
      Thanks Mal.
      You reply covered everything and then some!
      Welcome to PokerStrategy eurydiceLost!

Don't hesitate to ask us any questions I think Mal covered all the bases expertly!

Best regards,