[Application] $10 and $20 9stt short term [Finished]

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I am applying for a stake for $10 and $20 9man's (most of the games will be played on $10)
      The stake will last 3 weeks from start date and will have a maximum of 1500 tournaments.
      Games will be played on FTP.

Profit split 50-50 (profit only)

The stake I need for these games will be $1500
      You can buy a minimum of 10% = $150

FTP: Psyrgoh
      Pokerstars: Psyrgoh

Feedback for Variancekiller

• 7 replies
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      Can you post some graphs about these your games? You said that only profit 50/50 what about stakeback?
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      am also interested whats up with rakeback, since you are gonna pay fees with stakers moneys?
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by variancekiller
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello,

I am applying for a stake for $10 and $20 9man's (most of the games will be played on $10)
      The stake will last 3 weeks from start date and will have a maximum of 1500 tournaments.
      Games will be played on FTP.

Profit split 50-50 (profit only)

The stake I need for these games will be $1500
      You can buy a minimum of 10% = $150

FTP: Psyrgoh
      Pokerstars: Psyrgoh

Feedback for Variancekiller

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by unris
      Can you post some graphs about these your games? You said that only profit 50/50 what about stakeback?
      I'm afraid I can't post any graphs from FTP, since I am not opt-in there and have no balance. So I am unable to opt-in for sharkscope.

I can show you my pokerstars sharkscope though:

• variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Sinnology
      am also interested whats up with rakeback, since you are gonna pay fees with stakers moneys?
      As the application says it will be only profit that will be split. Ofcourse the stake will be returned when the stake ends.

Example

1500 stake
      100 profit

send to stakee 1550 equals 50% of profit plus initial stake
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      My own personal thoughts here VK:

100% stake for 50% profit, No rakeback and no MU? Seems like an awful nice deal for you?
    • variancekiller
      variancekiller
      Bronze
      Depends how you see it.

Since these are 9mans the variance is not so high as with tournaments (in which MU is standard) so MU is not standard in these kind of deals. I am a proffesional poker player, coach and video producer (on a website that you can ask me in private because of the forum rules or search it yourself under Psyrgoh) which means I am not bad at all.

I'm basically working for the people that are staking me, and therefor I get a reward.

In my honest opinion I'm not a risk to stake (I have good feedback and good results) therefor I think these terms are fair. Ofcourse I am open to negotiation which will be done in private with the people that are interested.

Regards