few questions about pokerstars

• zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      hey, i was thinking about possibly moving my roll to pokerstars in a few weeks cause iPoker is really starting to piss me off big time, and i have a few questions

1) how big do you think the NL50 zoom difference is from NL50 speed (ipoker) if anyone played both? is it too big?

i have a friend that is a winning player at NL20 SPEED but couldnt even b/e on NL20 zoom over a huge (300k) sample...

2) how much RB is Supernova? everyone i asked wasnt sure and said it isnt an exact number? why? how much is ir roughly? 50%?

3) assuming ill play NL50 SH zoom, 80-100k hands a month, how long will it roughly take me to reach supernova? ~4-5 months?

feedback appreciated, thx :D
  • 6 replies
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      bump
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey Zumpar,

I don't know anything myself about iPoker so I cannot assist there.

Have you checked out the VIP Pages on Stars website?

You can view comparisons between the different VIP Levels Here
      Scroll to the very bottom where you can see some difference between SN Rakeback

Their VIP Calculator will also be able to give you a rough idea of Rakeback also.

You can also view some more in-depth stats Here

If you'd like I can get our VIP Manager to have a word with you to see where you can get the best deal?
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      that would be awesome, thanks :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey again :)

Sorry for the late reply here, I'll be sure to get someone in touch with you ;)

Best of luck grinding!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi zumpar,

Sorry for the delay :(

1. Haven't played speed poker so cannot really say. Hopefully one of our users has some experiences and will share it with you :)

2. Rakeback for a new Supernova is from 28%. As soon as you start a new year with Supernova status and you can keep it the whole year it will be from 37%. See also this page on PokerStars (click on Supernova Rewards):
      Supernova Rewards

3. Best is to use the calculator which Matt already provided in the post above.

Hope this helps. You can also add us on Skype in case you have any further questions:
      vipsupportpokerstrategy.com

Best regards
      Hannes
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Bronze
      About time zumpar. :f_biggrin: Be prepared for bad beat tsunami. :s_o:

:coolface: