[Application] CG - NL200 Zoom - 100k Hand

• BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

This is my first time for applying for any sort of stake.

In 2012, I played ~1million hands @ 100NL SH with an EV winrate of 2.2bb. I ran ~220BI below EV. I decided to work on my game and this year there has been a big improvement.

I'm in the process of purchasing a house and I'm going to need to cashout most of my BR.

Here is my first shot at 200NL this past month. For the first time in my life I run above EV.

I will be playing mainly on Pokerstars Zoom games. My screen name is BrokeSoBroke.

I'm looking for a stake of $10,000 (50BI's). If the account drops down to $7,000 (35BI's) then I shall drop down to 100NL Zoom and grind until i'm back to $9,000 and then move back to 200NL. If the stake ends in a loss, I shall include 50% of the RB to offset the losses.

The stake will go on for 100k hands once I start. The deal will be 50/50 and any RakeBack will be kept by me.

I don't think this should take more than 1.5 months to complete but if in any case I require more time, I will notify all stakers in advance.

The only person who has ever staked me was TwiceT for some live games in Vienna and a few Sunday tournaments.

2.5% stake is $250
      5% stake is $500

Transfers can be made to Pokerstars - SN : BrokeSoBroke

If there are other methods you would like to use, feel free to message me.

Once I get to $10k, I will start. I do have $5k so if there is no interest I will stake myself the rest and this wouldn't be a problem.
  • 42 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      reserve 5% pls.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      REserve 5% as well

btw : can you pls elaborte the fact that you will take entire rakeback for yourself? Especially since rake will be payed with backers money?
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      reserve 5 %

Edit: Is there any make up?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      So if you are down after 100k hands you still keep all rakeback to yourself?
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      I'm not sure how to do this as I've said this is the first time I've ever done this.

If I'm down after 100k hands then RB can be split 50:50 to offset most of the losses as I am SuperNova right now just first level 100k VPP's. IF we continue stake for another 100k hands and stakers are willing to stake for the next 100k hands then we can make-up the losses and it wouldn't be a problem. I'm hoping I don't lose though!!!

Feel free to ask anymore questions. I will be back on later tonight to respond!

Contact me on community tool to get me on skype!
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Reserve 5%, please. How do you want the money to be sent (Skrill / Neteller)?

Also will you be dropping to NL100 if you reach some limit (let's say 30bins for NL200)?
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Originally posted by BrokesoBroke
      I'm not sure how to do this as I've said this is the first time I've ever done this.

If I'm down after 100k hands then RB can be split 50:50 to offset most of the losses as I am SuperNova right now just first level 100k VPP's. IF we continue stake for another 100k hands and stakers are willing to stake for the next 100k hands then we can make-up the losses and it wouldn't be a problem. I'm hoping I don't lose though!!!

Feel free to ask anymore questions. I will be back on later tonight to respond!

Contact me on community tool to get me on skype!
      ž

If you are down in stake , usually the rb is useed to cover losses and whats left is used according to the deal ( ether is split or it goes to player ), and I think it would be good to have that part here.
      IF you are up in stake you can take rb for yourself, thats fine with me, but if you are down would be nice that at least you cover losses with rb , since there is no other makeup invloved.

Cheers
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      reserve 5%
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

This is my first time for applying for any sort of stake.

In 2012, I played ~1million hands @ 100NL SH with an EV winrate of 2.2bb. I ran ~220BI below EV. I decided to work on my game and this year there has been a big improvement.

I'm in the process of purchasing a house and I'm going to need to cashout most of my BR.

Here is my first shot at 200NL this past month. For the first time in my life I run above EV.

I will be playing mainly on Pokerstars Zoom games. My screen name is BrokeSoBroke.

I'm looking for 50BI's and if the account ever drops to 30BI's the stakers will be informed and will be given options on what they would like to do.

The stake will go on for 100k hands once I start. The deal will be 50/50 and any RakeBack will be kept by me.

I don't think this should take more than 30 days to complete.

The only person who has ever staked me was TwiceT for some live games in Vienna and a few Sunday tournaments.

2.5% stake is $250
      5% stake is $500

Once I get to $10k, I will start. I do have $5k so if there is no interest I will stake myself the rest and this wouldn't be a problem.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

You need to create a Feedback Thread for users to provide feedback :]

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/board.php?boardid=1555

2) Requests need to be made in English and Stakees must create a separate thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his staking application. There is only one feedback thread per member allowed.

I've also sent Hergen to assist you, you may not need it, but just encase :)

Best of luck to all!
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      I also take 5% sir :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Are you also only take a minimum of 2.5% ?
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      2.5%
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      i take 5 % aswell , sending friend request for skype :)
    • BrokesoBroke
      BrokesoBroke
      Black
      5% - EmanuelC16
      5% - Sinnology (Waiting for Confirmation)
      5% - Maritsula
      5% - Unris
      5% - Dublimax
      2.5% - Doctorkgb
      5% - totte1992
      ------------------------------------------
      32.5% Total so far!

Thank you guys for believing in me. I will try my very best and hopefully I collect a lot of the EV that is owed to me during this stake. ;)

If you would like to buy a smaller amount please feel free to. I think anything less than 1% is probably too little.

Again, I'd like to thank you all in advance!
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      I'll take the rest. Wish you run guuuut!
    • Shevtshenko
      Shevtshenko
      Bronze
      btw, when will you start? How often you'll update here?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      5% - EmanuelC16
      5% - Sinnology (Waiting for Confirmation)
      5% - Maritsula
      5% - Unris
      5% - Dublimax
      2.5% - Doctorkgb
      5% - totte1992
      ------------------------------------------
      I think you forgot me. :f_eek:
    • oblioo
      oblioo
      Coach
      Coach
      If the stake ends in a loss, I shall include 50% of the RB to offset the losses.
      If you change this policy to using 100% RB to cover losses then I would be down for 5%. Let us know.
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      I'll take 2.5% if still available