HU4LULZ and K$, Per aspera ad astra!

• xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hi

Again

:D

I am leaving my older thread to be and maybe keep updating it every once in a while.

But now am just going to annoy everyone in here by starting a blog about playing the games everyone says no one should ever play. And that is obv micro HU$

Yeayeayea the rake..meh..well I have it covered with my RB deal. Actually on BE stretches I am gaining money every hand I play so its all good. As long as I dont plummet too often I should be moving up quite nicely.

I will be using "mainly" a 50BI rule through the smallest stakes starting from HU4LULZ. At $500 will be taking shots at HU10 for 10 BI then on $1K HU20 and then enter HU50 at $2.5K After that 100BI but that is far far far far far far far away :D

I think HU is the sexiest game possible (HUPLO is too horny so I'll stay away from that..). I like HUSNG but they are meh in iPoker and PKR which I will be using as the main platforms untill I hit HU50 Then I will have to think things over again.

On the side I will be playing SH games but wont be reportng much on them as I just keep those to pacth up the BR incase shit hits the fan in HU :D

So my roll is around treefiddy for this thing. An first target is get it up to $500

I nkow haters are gonna hate but I dont care. Playing studying the correct format is the shits so I'll rakelike a mofo and make iPoker rich while I am attit :D Maybe I will throw some HUSNGs in here and there but 90%gameswill be HU$

So pkr account gathers me SPs and ipoker is the main grind accountilli reach HU10

I started this thread some time ago in finnish community and will post graphs from till i started it there

main goal there was not to bust out before reaching page 2 and thats gonna happen soon so had the balls to open up in here. main gol posted above but the whole idea is to proove that the games nd rake are beatable with proper setuos on accounts.

Here are the ipoker resukts so far

small DS due playing too many tables makin silly mooves and not adjusting properly..and horrible run there too running wellbelow ev..now runninghot again :D

May results till now

700 hands be due "regs" sitting into my tables. I try to talk them out. So far the have been raped by rake whil i keep building my rb :D First few sessions against fishes and the are such ezmoney..must bumhunt moar :D

Wil be heavily using the hh postings and maybe get some help on the game here too from the ig number of HU crushers here in english forum too.

GG GL all!

P.S.
      Then again if i bust out this roll to the rake and swings so be it after all the initial depo i made in january was 50€ to mgaming. And I have cashed out some winnings already and had tons of fun getting back to poker. My ultimate 2 dreams would be plaaying big HU games and some MTTs in the future :D
  • 23 replies
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      :heart: :heart: :heart:
      PKR

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Here is the terribad run I had on thursday at ipoker

Today it was time to rise up like phoenix and actually sit out while still kicking arse

May

Since blog start at finnish community

When this dude sat in my table I saw $ already kicked his ass on one session. I love him though for coming back and playing me.

He ain't the sharpest pencil in the pencil case

$0.02/$0.04 No Limit Holdem
      iPoker
      2 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      SB ($3.92) 98bb
      Hero (BB) ($5.62) 141bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is BB K:diamond: Q:club:
      SB calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, SB raises to $0.34, Hero calls $0.22

Flop: 8:heart: 10:club: Q:spade: ($0.62, 2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0.68, Hero raises to $2.72, SB goes all-in $2.90, Hero calls $0.86

Turn: J:diamond: ($7.78, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 9:spade: ($7.78, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $7.78
      SB shows
      8:diamond: A:club:
      Hero shows
      K:diamond: Q:club:

Hero wins $7.32 (net +$3.40)

SB lost $3.92

then this

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      SB ($5.62) 141bb
      Hero (BB) ($8.30) 208bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is BB K:spade: K:diamond:
      SB raises to $0.08, Hero raises to $0.24, SB raises to $0.70, Hero goes all-in $8.30, SB calls $4.92

Flop: 10:diamond: 9:club: Q:diamond: ($11.24, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: 8:diamond: ($11.24, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 4:spade: ($11.24, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $11.24
      SB shows
      Q:spade: A:club:

Hero wins $15.86 (net +$7.56)

SB lost $5.62

This was the end of him..again

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      Hero (SB) ($12.80) 320bb
      BB ($1.87) 47bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is SB 10:club: 9:club:
      Hero raises to $0.12, BB raises to $0.36, Hero calls $0.24

Flop: 7:spade: 9:heart: 3:spade: ($0.72, 2 players)
      BB bets $1.51, Hero calls $1.51

Turn: 10:diamond: ($3.74, 2 players)

River: K:spade: ($3.74, 2 players)

Final Pot: $3.74
      BB shows
      6:spade: 6:club:

Hero wins $3.50 (net +$1.63)

BB lost $1.87
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Lil stats.

May
      Winnings: $11
      Raked: $36
      RB due: $20
      Total winnings: $31

Beating rake?
      Not atm $5 short

Beating HU4: Yes with RB :D

Playing HU without great rakeback
      INSANE

P.s.
      Happy mothersday to any moms around!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Today was kinda tired and deck was colder then winter in Finland :D
      Atleast RB gives some comfort when its not the bestof days

Monthly

ONly hand on the sessioin with AI before the river...and YEYE how well it went :D

IPoker, $0.02/$0.04 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 2 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (BB): $10.79 (269.8 bb)
      SB: $1.54 (38.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J J
      SB completes, Hero raises to $0.24, SB calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.48) A 5 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.33, SB calls $0.33

Turn: ($1.14) 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.14, SB calls $0.97 and is all-in

River: ($3.08) 9 (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results:
      $3.08 pot ($0.20 rake)
      Final Board: A 5 5 8 9
      Hero mucked J J and won $0.00 (-$1.54 net)
      SB showed 9 9 and won $2.88 ($1.34 net)

:pokerface:
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Was able to patch up the hole done yesterday

MOnth
      RB :heart:

Overall since I started this challenge

Also opened up a new Tradimo account and Varengold 100€ bonus money is incoming..getting back to forex should be fun :)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      New problems yesterday. None of the other "regs" were willing to play me :D

They tried some but after loosing few hands just sat out..so had to play those idiots who BI 25bb and just shove on any PFR :D So end up loosing $0.35 after 50 hands and 7 opponents :D

Thast terrible anywhoo..have to hope for better opponents today.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Crazy night!
      Was supposed to play just few short sessions but it ended up being a huge marathon on 2 tables. Playing few regs and few maniacs. This was the first maniac lil back and forth with him and I was not able to play my postflop game becaus he was 3bettnig 42% with big $1 3bets into 12c open raises..so I decided to put him into trouble by 4bet shoving...

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      Hero (SB) ($5.62) 141bb
      BB ($6.02) 151bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is SB 8:heart: 8:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.12, BB raises to $1, Hero goes all-in $5.62, BB calls $4.62

Flop: Q:diamond: Q:heart: 10:diamond: ($11.18, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: 4:diamond: ($11.18, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: A:diamond: ($11.18, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $11.18
      BB shows
      K:diamond: 5:club:
      Hero shows
      8:heart: 8:diamond:

BB wins $10.50 (net +$4.88)

Hero lost $5.62

Then few hands and

KK<AKo

:f_o:

Then same shit continued so again we go for the middle

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      SB ($11.78) 295bb
      Hero (BB) ($5.02) 126bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is BB A:diamond: A:spade:
      SB raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.48, SB raises to $2, Hero goes all-in $5.02, SB calls $3.02

Flop: 9:club: J:diamond: 4:diamond: ($9.98, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Turn: 10:club: ($9.98, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 4:heart: ($9.98, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $9.98
      SB shows
      7:heart: 7:diamond:
      Hero shows
      A:diamond: A:spade:

Hero wins $9.38 (net +$4.36)

SB lost $5.02

´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´
      So after that he got back into the big 3bets on lil tilt

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      Hero (SB) ($8.71) 218bb
      BB ($6.84) 171bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is SB 10:club: A:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.12, BB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.88

Flop: 6:heart: 6:club: 10:diamond: ($1.94, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $2, BB goes all-in $5.84, Hero calls $3.84

Turn: 8:heart: ($13.62, 2 players, 1 all-in)

River: 4:spade: ($13.62, 2 players, 1 all-in)

Final Pot: $13.62
      BB shows
      8:diamond: J:club:
      Hero shows
      10:club: A:diamond:

Hero wins $12.77 (net +$5.93)

BB lost $6.84

and out he goes

============
      Another longer session I played against a reg who started our session earlier and we played few hands where he stacked me with some idiot 37s hand flushing against my straight. He then sat out and left so I hunted him to the next table where he sat and asked why he is running and he said am not playing regs...So I just told him what a ratholepussy he is and left---

So around 2am he sat to an empty table I had open..and I asked if he now is going to play after all..and he said yes. Obvsiously he was in on some sucvking out on me again..atleast we were able to put in a good game but he was running hot...untill suddenly I started finally getting my boards hitting the Holecards and slowly started chipping somewhere around 20-50bb pots and he started tilting...in the end instead being up $6 he was down $5.3 :D

I did finish on a negative side..but thatnks to the massive rake my RB got the results on the positive by 12bb :D

Last nights giraffe

Here are the results for may...a hefty 800bb rakeback coming in atm. So I can soon loose everything and still with RB end up BE :D

So I guess am rakebackwhoring myself up the limits..

• ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Nice challenge and How much rakeback ur getting here?
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hi ikkvr!

Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Hope you like the read so far. Gotta work on my English writing skills and maybe dig in more hands up for possible commenting. Thanks for being the 1st to comment..I do have atleast one reader. :f_love:

Anywhoo
      My RB is 55% and thats just barely enough to help keep the roll at least somewhat going :D The rake is just horrible. Loosing 10% on $10 pots is just horrible, but getting $0.55 back from those is just good enough to at least somewhat keep playing these games. So as long as I am keeping the blue line above the $0 am happy..now am just really looking for a break to find some hot cards again from the deck. As it is I have discovered how most of the regs at least play straight fwd ABC. The short stackers then again play fit or fold on the flop with any hit on the board no matter is its bottom pair or draw they just shove it so its easy pickings vs them.

Thanks anyways for you interest. Hope you keep reading and possibly commenting too :)
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Gotta add this

I am also now starting to do excercises in order to get in GREAT shape. Running and cycling will be my main summer excercises. I will most likely do some weight training with Dumbells and Kettlebell (gotta buy one first). My backyard is super warm and sunny so it will be awesome place to do some outdoor weight training. My kids also have a trampoline and as a former snowboarder I can still do quite many things on it so will be adding that to my excersices.

But this will be my Running marker. Easy to repeat every week and see how well I do in the end of the summer. My goal is gettin this 5.5km track under 30minutes.

Its funny to analyse tha graphs here. 1st km goes with the pace I remember I was able to run the 5.5km route then slowly but surely the times on every km slow down except the last fewhundred meters I ran as fast as I could with the level of tired legs already.

All in all good start but should be easy to improve.
    • cowboykoen
      cowboykoen
      Bronze
      Hey man, tagged this blog as well :)

Anyway i support you! Fu not playing HU on lower stakes because of the rake :) This way you can play the game you love, learn and master it and i think its still beatable.
      I think the players (just select fish) on NL10 will be veryyyyyy bad and youre winrate if played correctly will go through the roof and well yeah youll rake a bunch but youll still be able to grow a BR, ive never done it but that is what i honestly think. If my BR poofs i would do it too.

Next thing: Do you tilt easy? I think 50bi on those stakes isnt smart, at all. I would suggest 25BI with a 5bi strech for shots. This way youll get on nl50 way faster which is still very easy to beat. 50BI and more is wasting time imo. I did Nl600 with 25BI, only NL1k im waiting on a long time now. I find that a very high stake which kinda scares me and im not ready for it, yet. So ill go for 200BI or something over there + the good feeling.

Nice that you work out, i love it too :) You might consider getting a barbell with some weights and check out some trainingways like stronglifts.com, i like it. Easy and good result and doesnt take too much time.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Hi Koen (i used to play against Koen on Combat Mission series so everytime i see your name i see some battle plannings in my head :D )

thanks mate woohoo reader 2 :)
      anyways I think you are right about my br management. Besides NL10 is ever better for rb :) scouted ptr for some names and man there are big big loosers in HU10 in iPoker. i do have 25bi for HU10 but as it is my initial br in iPoker atm is only $50 + the upcoming rb payment so can't really feel comfortable playing with 5bi roll :D . My plans are maybe changing to play with shorter br thru the smallest limits up to NL20 atleast. Maby for NL20 i go for 30-35bi. As it is i dont thin that HU10 players are much better than HU4.

Thanks for your interest on my lil blog here. Will try to keep it interesting and maybe in 90 i can try and catch someoenes attention with it :D
    • cowboykoen
      cowboykoen
      Bronze
      hahaha loll

yeah have a bit more then 5BI on a room, i normally keep like 10BI on a room (except party cus u can open 18 tables) so if a fish runs good youre not broke and smashing youre laptop through the wall :)

Anyway 25-30BI and on each room 6-10bi more then the number of tables you play seems good to me, gl!
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      yea atm i only max 2table and i only play HU at iPoker due to the rb 55% deal i have so even the worse BE periods i keep "winning" due rb. The challenge in itself was originally build up the roll from "ground up" even if it made by the cheesy rb only :D

i am assuming that i will be able to double my roll during the month of may. As it is may started with $41 after the big DS on april so rakeback almost totally fixed my br. As i started with $45. If I would stop now my br would be $83 after rb paid on june so doubleup by rb already done. But still looking to get my roll up to $80+ before the end of may thus would be at around $120 on June. Then i would unite my rolls again and start grinding HU10...but first I need to survive this month :D
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze

Bumhunting pays off and no reg invades my tables and results show. Best of it all that the last villain I played said I cannot quit ye as I was thinking to head to bed..so I stuck around for some 150bb more :D

Last hand for the night.Guy was on high tilt so I figured he goes all in on river and didnät bet forvalue..though I was rather certain he might fold..even if tilting. So missed some value there :(

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      SB ($5.08) 127bb
      Hero (BB) ($18.26) 457bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is BB K:diamond: K:club:
      SB raises to $0.16, Hero calls $0.12

Flop: 9:heart: J:club: J:spade: ($0.30, 2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32

Turn: J:diamond: ($0.94, 2 players)
      Hero checks, SB bets $0.96, Hero calls $0.96

River: 7:club: ($2.86, 2 players)
      Hero checks, SB checks

Final Pot: $2.86
      Hero shows
      K:diamond: K:club:
      SB shows
      5:diamond: 5:club:

Hero wins $2.69 (net +$1.21)

SB lost $1.44

======================
      OTR guy changes his line suspiciously so played as seen here. Was afraid of the possible trap with JJ+

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      Hero (SB) ($15.44) 386bb
      BB ($5.74) 144bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is SB Q:diamond: 10:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.12, BB calls $0.08

Flop: 6:heart: 10:diamond: 6:diamond: ($0.22, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.16, BB raises to $0.72, Hero calls $0.56

Turn: 6:club: ($1.66, 2 players)
      BB bets $1.68, Hero calls $1.68

River: 3:heart: ($5.02, 2 players)
      BB bets $1.08, Hero calls $1.08

Final Pot: $7.18
      Hero shows
      Q:diamond: 10:spade:
      BB shows
      2:club: K:spade:

Hero wins $6.72 (net +$3.12)

BB lost $3.64

==============

Som random funny hands

Slouwplaying at micros :s_thumbsup: Bring it!!

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      Hero (SB) ($7.63) 191bb
      BB ($4.06) 102bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is SB A:heart: 2:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.08, BB calls $0.04

Flop: 8:heart: 9:heart: 9:spade: ($0.14, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.11, BB calls $0.11

Turn: 7:heart: ($0.36, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12

River: 3:heart: ($0.60, 2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.80, BB raises to $3.68, Hero raises to $6.56, BB goes all-in $0.07

Final Pot: $10.91
      Hero shows
      A:heart: 2:diamond:
      BB shows
      10:spade: 9:club:

Hero wins $10.39 (net +$3.52)

BB lost $4.10

==================
      Slowplaing to fail...

iPoker
      2 Players

Stacks:
      Hero (SB) ($17.27) 432bb
      BB ($5.84) 146bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.06, 2 players) Hero is SB 3:heart: 3:diamond:
      Hero raises to $0.12, BB raises to $0.48, Hero calls $0.36

Flop: Q:diamond: 4:club: 10:heart: ($0.90, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.04, Hero calls $0.04

Turn: 3:club: ($0.98, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.20, BB calls $0.16

River: 2:spade: ($1.38, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.04, Hero raises to $0.78, BB calls $0.74

Final Pot: $2.94
      Hero shows
      3:heart: 3:diamond:
      BB shows
      5:heart: 5:club:

Hero wins $2.80 (net +$1.30)

BB lost $1.50
      ==============
      Tonite

May

All..so close

Thanks for reading this far. As it is, you reached this point, you will receive your bonus funny movie..

http://weaktight.com/r5807362
    • ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      Originally posted by xxInspectorxx

Thanks for reading this far. As it is, you reached this point, you will receive your bonus funny movie..

http://weaktight.com/r5807362
      Hahaha hero fold! sick level of thinking by villian :f_biggrin:

Sweet blog dude, even sweeter rakeback! how did you manage to land 55%?

Whats your experience with PKR like? thinking about switching over there myself.
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      Thanks ABShortland!

Yea i lold when i saw that fold. Funnist thing was next 3 hands we went all in and i lost next 2 flips as a favourit untill i took the 3rd 30c pot :D

due to PS TOS I cannot discuss the 55% but if we exchange sontacts as friends and discuss things thru skype i could see what i can do about it..

Pkr is good if you use pkrlite. Takes out all the 3d stuff though its still quite heavy on computer. Micro cash 6max main thing is potcontrol. Never bluff. Play small huts small play nutz as big as possible. You are on the pot with min 3guys sometimes whit all no matter how you 3bet squeeze 5bet you always will be playing familypots. Atm am running something like 600bb under ev and almost busted my small depo. Games are slow as ppl like to play around with the 3d shit etc. Super soft games overall but one has to be ready to get sucked out over and over again. PS offered Rb30% is good rake is heavy but only 3sp/$ is kinda bummer. They have good promos running and great and small field gtd MTTs. Even th smallest $1 tourneys get like 400 players only and top 40 is itm so they are quite easy.

A friend of mine plays NL50-100 at PKR and is making money bigtime. But he plays supertight pre and postflop.

HU scene is as fishy but the 30% rb cant cover the rake untill NL50 HU tables start at NL10.

Averall prolly the fishiest site offered by PS, as it is its decent as its possible to multitable ther and the lite version gives u possibility to avoid all the 3d crap

tl; dr vert fishy proceed with caution.
    • ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      He must have been thinking he was onto a huge comeback when he won 2 in a row haha :D .

Thats cool buddy added you through community tool.

I see well thanks for the very detailed reply! much appreciated. Have you ever had any trouble with Cash outs or disconnects?

You seem to be building solid foundations for your game buddy so subscribed and GL destroying souls :s_cool:

Peace
    • xxInspectorxx
      xxInspectorxx
      Bronze
      I am about to fall asleep on the forum update..

SO yea a short session of mainly B-game at this tiredness state..good experience though to try it outplaying cash like its some deepstack tourney going to HU at 5am :D

Spent entire day fixing the yard and garden diggin out few trees that needed to go. Shovel old dirt from the herbs garden and put in new. Put in some coverup stuff for the berry bushes and strawberries etc. It was a warm and sunny day around +22c on the shoadow and +35c on the very sunny backyard..so allthe work and sun has driven power off of me before I hit the tables :D

Dollar tables were dead so sat in into € tabl and alas had to play 2 shortstackers again. winning both players by ragequit :D

Month

Whole challenge..only took 4,9k hands to make the green positive too

Off to sleep before i doze off on the 'puter HHs later