This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

No hands on freezeouts

• Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Doesnt it happen to you to? Like 4 in 5 freezeouts I dont get any playable hands, I just get trash... And when I do get a hand I miss the flop or the raises dont let me play it... It's fustrating, I cant even get past the initial 1 hour because of this...
  • 3 replies
    • rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Bronze
      sometimes it does happen like that. Personally if I have had no hands in a while, I will raise and play with any two cards just to try to make things happen and steal a few blinds. What you know is a lack of quality hands to play can be perceived as playing tight by your opponents and therefore give you an opportunity to steal / resteal with not much.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rhinoneil
      sometimes it does happen like that. Personally if I have had no hands in a while, I will raise and play with any two cards just to try to make things happen and steal a few blinds. What you know is a lack of quality hands to play can be perceived as playing tight by your opponents and therefore give you an opportunity to steal / resteal with not much.

Remember Position, CO & BTN are stealposition from Level 6 or 7 in Blinds.
      When you had some Loose Momentum you surely will get a good hand and it will pay of because your Image !
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      My image? Those players just look at their cards, no point in using my image on the freezeouts I play.

And it's pretty hard to steal when there are many people limping and raising before me. It's tough X(