No hands on freezeouts

• Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      Doesnt it happen to you to? Like 4 in 5 freezeouts I dont get any playable hands, I just get trash... And when I do get a hand I miss the flop or the raises dont let me play it... It's fustrating, I cant even get past the initial 1 hour because of this...
  • 3 replies
    • rhinoneil
      rhinoneil
      Silver
      sometimes it does happen like that. Personally if I have had no hands in a while, I will raise and play with any two cards just to try to make things happen and steal a few blinds. What you know is a lack of quality hands to play can be perceived as playing tight by your opponents and therefore give you an opportunity to steal / resteal with not much.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by rhinoneil
      sometimes it does happen like that. Personally if I have had no hands in a while, I will raise and play with any two cards just to try to make things happen and steal a few blinds. What you know is a lack of quality hands to play can be perceived as playing tight by your opponents and therefore give you an opportunity to steal / resteal with not much.

Remember Position, CO & BTN are stealposition from Level 6 or 7 in Blinds.
      When you had some Loose Momentum you surely will get a good hand and it will pay of because your Image !
    • Tosh5457
      Tosh5457
      Bronze
      My image? Those players just look at their cards, no point in using my image on the freezeouts I play.

And it's pretty hard to steal when there are many people limping and raising before me. It's tough X(