Hi boys and girls.

• 4 replies
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      Hey uno1Bomber and welcome to the forums :)

Are you just starting out in poker or are you already experienced? We want to know moarrrrrrrrr! What type of poker do you like, tourneys or cash?

Lewis.
    • uno1Bomber
      uno1Bomber
      Bronze
      I've experience in live poker about 4 years, and play online about 2 years. First time I played only play money games. Just for fun and to feel better the online game features. I newer did a deposit at any pokerrooms and I want to build my online bankroll only by free bonuses and freerols ))
      Now I've about $20 at FTP and 10 at PS. :)
      I want to improove my game, and learn all about poker.
      I like to play nl Holdem cash games and SnGs, also I like MTTs.
      I tryed to play omaha, razz, stad etc but I realized it's not mine. :f_cry:
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      ah so you aren't new to poker at all :D you are definitely in the right palce to improve your game as well. there's a ton of content on here and lots of new stuff is released each week for all different game formats.

that's pretty cool that you managed to build up some money with freerolls! you know we have some free poker money offers here, so you might wanna check that out if you're interested.

imo cash games >>> tourneys... but i can't play tourneys so ofc i say that :f_biggrin:

anyway good to see you here and make sure you tune into some of the live coachings too where you can ask the coaches any questions you have - you can find the schedule on this page.

gl at the tables!
      Lewis.
    • uno1Bomber
      uno1Bomber
      Bronze
      Thnx :)