• dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Are you sure it's the RNG...
      & not you?
    • PhoenixPhreak
      PhoenixPhreak
      Bronze
      What is RNG? I even double checked the common abbreviations list first...
    • mgh87
      mgh87
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PhoenixPhreak
      What is RNG? I even double checked the common abbreviations list first...
      Random Number Generator
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      no definately not can actually call the cards coming and the beats so predictable
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      You can call the cards coming & you're still complaining? Surely this is making you tonnes of moniez!
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      You can call the cards coming & you're still complaining? Surely this is making you tonnes of moniez!
      My thought exactly! Why would you be angry if you know what cards will hit?
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Dear OP, you suck as well!
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      So your saying when you get it in good against a certain hand you've never went oh god when you know what's going to happen? Too many smart ass know it alls trying to repost clever remarks
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      when you state that you can call the cards coming, you are just asking for the clever remarks

no one rly takes these posts seriously in these forums so that's obviously to be expected
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      I got it in twice with KK v AK tonight and lost both times. If that's not proof that Full Tilt's RNG is a malevolent entity that's trying to suck out my soul and pass it on to the devil, confident that I will eventually end up a nervous, blubbering wreck clutching the remnants of my sanity, then I don't know what is. Only pure mathematicians really understand random number generators anyway. I mean it's not as if they're counting alpha particles getting shot off by some radioactive isotope is it? They're not even putting cats in boxes and seeing whether they're dead and alive at the same time!

And that is all I have to say on the matter, although it's only a personal opinion. My professional opinion is that it's probably harder to rig a RNG than it is to just generate random numbers (the clue's in the name), and companies these days are so lazy that they probably thought, 'Ooooo! Ooooo! Let's rig it against elliotmack! He once stole that other kid's lunch when he was 11. He deserves it.' and then someone said, 'Nah! Fuck it! Let's generate random numbers instead. That's got to be easier hasn't it? I mean we just get the rake whoever wins, so I can't be bothered.' And the other guy said 'You're probably right. Let's have a pool party instead'.....but I'm just speculating.
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      I'm not stating its rigged because we all share our own bad beats etc etc I'm just saying if you get it in for eg AA vs AK you can certainly expect some form of mega sweat with the hand like the flop will bring a gutshot or the board comes 3 of their suit that you don't have.. AA vs AK in an all in situation is like a 92% fave. My experience on the full tilts RNG always gives a lot more ways for someone to suckout way more than the 8% that it should. Just saying

Stating that the RNG on tilt just seems to bring major action cards regardless of your holdings and if your on a downswing be sure to drop drastically on your buyin levels. It takes ALOT of time to bang your way out once your card dead you stay that way for awhile. Speaking from a log of 280k hands ( wise guys feel free to comment that that's not a lot of hands blah blah)
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      For christ's sake, shut the hell up! If you can't deal with variance that villian has this 8% then quit poker, do smth more useful.
      I'm at the moment -41bi downswing, and I can bet that I've lost more money than you have touched in your arms, instead of all this i'm not making tarded threads about it. Deal with it or go play lego.
    • yougotfelted51
      yougotfelted51
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      For christ's sake, shut the hell up! If you can't deal with variance that villian has this 8% then quit poker, do smth more useful.
      I'm at the moment -41bi downswing, and I can bet that I've lost more money than you have touched in your arms, instead of all this i'm not making tarded threads about it. Deal with it or go play lego.
      lego's are pretty sweet!

seems like good advice :f_biggrin:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Originally posted by elliotmack
      I'm not stating its rigged because we all share our own bad beats

Originally posted by elliotmack My experience on the full tilts RNG always gives a lot more ways for someone to suckout way more than the 8% that it should. Just saying
      Not saying it's rigged

[ ]
    • FruitNinja
      FruitNinja
      Gold
      Definitely Rigged!

Had KK once got it all-in and yes villain got you know what AA!
      Then flop and turn comes with no help at all, then of course river comes with a
      sweet king! Rigged alright (in my favor hahahahaha :D )
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elliotmack
      My experience on the full tilts RNG always gives a lot more ways for someone to suckout way more than the 8% that it should. Just saying
      So its not that suckouts happen more often, there are more ways to suckout too?

"Villain is all in. Hero calls"

"River: Joker"

"Villain wins $3gazzillion chips"

:f_p:

Sorry i couldn't help it...

Originally posted by yougotfelted51

lego's are pretty sweet!

seems like good advice
      No money in lego. Everyone solid.
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze