great site

• jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      I would like to thank poker strategy for the chance to play for free on poker770. As I write this I am on the final table of a 1 dollar rebuy tourney and the first prize is $212. There were 417 entrants and im currently in 3rd place. I hope I win this tourney, but even if I dont ill win something and also had fun. This is an amazing site and has given me the chance to actually make money from absolutly nothing!!
      Thanks Jamie begg
  • 16 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey there Jamie!

Thank you for you wonderfully kind post! Your words mean a lot to us so thank you again! I really hope you go on to win this tournament! Do not forget to update us!

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      This is an update there is now only 6 players left my name is jamiebegg770 if ya wanna watch and cheer along
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      I busted out 5th and I played my last 2 hands absolutly terrible and its totally my fault that I lost. I ended up making $62 This brings my total from the free$10 that pokerstrategy gave me to $66.99 Allthough I hate losing and allways expect to get first, this is the start to a bankroll and all for nothing. Thanks again pokerstrategy, I will be making sure I tell everyone about your amazing site!
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Make sure to use the Tell-A-Friend system for more potential free money ;)

And congrats on your fifth place! :)
    • Xantos
      Xantos
      Bronze
      Grats! :)

If you look for the Tell-A-Friend system Tino talked about, it's here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/tell-a-friend/

Best,
      Lutz
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      Well I went out for the afternoon and decided to play some more poker. I have now made myself a small bankroll for free I might add at poker770.
      I downloaded the holdem manager 2 free 30 day tril and allthough I can see the amazing potential for this piece of software, its kind of complecated and hard to use. I plan on watching some youtuve videos on how best to use all the tools it gives a player. Anyway as we speek now im
      in a $3 freezeout but so far only 31 ppl have joined because its really late on a friday night. Also I played another tourney and some .05-.10 cash tables. I have done allright on bothe tourneys and the cash table with a total bankroll of $81.35 Wish me luck on the virtual felt and once again pokerstrategy.com for the free $10 start up :)

jamie
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Jamie,

Don't want to be a party pooper but with $81 now is the time to implement some Bankroll Management if you want the money to last!

You have a great opportunity to make this money grow and grow!

Take your time though because Rome wasn't built in a day!

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/omaha/238/1/
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      As I write this I made another final table but only 78 joined the $3 freezout.
      $70 for first wish me luck then my bankroll managment will be that much eayser lol

jamie
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      7 left!
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      4 left
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      heads up
    • pmania
      pmania
      Bronze
      hu ? GL try to win, then you beat your own record sort of saying! :P :)
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      We are heads up right now but for some reason we have a 5 min break so i thought id let ya know whats happening. He has 81k and I have 35k.
      He is a good player and I will most likly have to get lucky to win here. Anyway wish me luck all

jamie
    • jamiebegg
      jamiebegg
      Bronze
      Well I won second place for $46 bucks was 70 something for first so That sucks. O well I will get them next time. Saying that it brings my grand total to $129.73 so far from the $10 that pokerstrategy was so kind as to give me. Overall I like the site, its a small sample but so far the competition doesent seem to be that good. Pokerstars seems harder, but like I said its such a small sample so hard to tell. Anyway needless to say I like the site and with my mini bankroll I plan on using some awsome bankroll managment skills to make it into a monster bankroll and possibly pay some bills lol And to think all from my free $10 I got after just being bored and looking for some poker reading material online. IM ON A ROLL!!

See ya on the virtual felt

Jamie
    • duckspace
      duckspace
      Bronze
      good jod :]
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      That's a fantastic result Jamie!

Just be sure to follow Bankroll Management and at this rate you'll be rolling in $$$ :D

Many of our Black Members worked their way up from the Free Capital to what they are today, maybe you'll follow in their footsteps?

Thanks for the kind words too :]