William Hill locked my account becouse i want with drow !

• lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      warning be careful with your money at whill

yesterday i want to with draw 100$ from my whill account , the casher program ask me to log in again and says "my account is locked please contact to the support "
      after send all my document to them, they reply

We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are still waiting for a response from the relevant department regarding your issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time frame as to when will this issue be resolved. But rest assured that once we receive an update, we will let you know as soon as possible.

untill now my account is still locked ,i have not do anything wrong just because i want to with draw my money they locke my account , so be careful every one !

my account is tracked to PokerStrategy ,maybe they can help ?
  • 7 replies
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      They gave u a clear answer, they sent the docs to the relevant department for a closer review, just wait.
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Heffron89
      They gave u a clear answer, they sent the docs to the relevant department for a closer review, just wait.
      yes just waiting but why my account is loked ? they do not explaing 2 day has passed
      i do not think they will reopen my account shortly as there is other member has the same experience already !
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Your account will ofcourse be opened. This is a standard practice across rooms. In future if you wanna avoid this as soon as you open an account contact customer support and tell them you wanna get your account verified right away so that there is no problem when you want to withdraw.

With the weekend and all it takes a bit of time since these things only happen on weekdays.
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      Originally posted by maheepsangari
      Your account will ofcourse be opened. This is a standard practice across rooms. In future if you wanna avoid this as soon as you open an account contact customer support and tell them you wanna get your account verified right away so that there is no problem when you want to withdraw.

With the weekend and all it takes a bit of time since these things only happen on weekdays.
      they has already check and verified my document 1 year ago when i make my last withdraw and never locked my poker client account ,this is not the firstime i make with draw
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lincristian
      warning be careful with your money at whill

yesterday i want to with draw 100$ from my whill account , the casher program ask me to log in again and says "my account is locked please contact to the support "
      after send all my document to them, they reply

We do apologize for this inconvenience. We are still waiting for a response from the relevant department regarding your issue. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated time frame as to when will this issue be resolved. But rest assured that once we receive an update, we will let you know as soon as possible.

untill now my account is still locked ,i have not do anything wrong just because i want to with draw my money they locke my account , so be careful every one !

my account is tracked to PokerStrategy ,maybe they can help ?
      Hey there lincristian,

As the guys have thankfully pointed out this is a standard ID check. I have had the exact same procedure just a few short months ago and everything was sorted within a couple of days.

Just hang on in there and you will have your money in no time, assuming everything in your account is above board ;)

Regards,
      Gary.
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      hi Gary!

thanks for reply ,now willhill has reopen my client account .
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good news!