Stats at NL25

• 8 replies
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      First thing is you need to be more aggressive from the blinds, you should construct a wider 3b range, I have 7% 3b from the blinds and I think I could go higher. Especially attack BTN and CO more since their ranges are weak and most people aren't very good at playing position.

Also your F3B from the UTG positions seems pretty high, I think you should look into that because your range should be strong here and you should probably continue more hands.

Also overall be more aware of position, you can open very wide from LP and get away with it.

And you really need to work on your red line!
      *CotW: The Last Red Line Post Ever*
    • bigdog63
      bigdog63
      Silver
      thanks, gives me something to think about
    • camelz3391
      camelz3391
      Bronze
      Tbh your stats look pretty solid.

One thing to make note of, you are folding to a hell of a lot of 3bets in late position. 86% fold to 3bet on the button is reaaaaaaally tight.

Play a few more 3bet pots in position FTW :D
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by camelz3391

One thing to make note of, you are folding to a hell of a lot of 3bets in late position. 86% fold to 3bet on the button is reaaaaaaally tight.

It is tight, but I think thats included when there are 3b before he is to act and since he is opening very wide from the BTN his F3B should be high in that position, since we can't continue with most of our range.
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Is it normal for the line showing money won/lost without showdown to look like that? I am currently playing lower limits and I am worried because of that line(looks exactly the same), I'm even thinking I bluff badly too much ? Please someone explain about that line.

Sorry for not commenting on your stats, but as I am currently playing cash on lower limits, I don't feel i could hep

Will be following people's advice to you though. Good Luck!
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PokerPPP
      Is it normal for the line showing money won/lost without showdown to look like that? I am currently playing lower limits and I am worried because of that line(looks exactly the same), I'm even thinking I bluff badly too much ? Please someone explain about that line.

Sorry for not commenting on your stats, but as I am currently playing cash on lower limits, I don't feel i could hep

Will be following people's advice to you though. Good Luck!
      *CotW: The Last Red Line Post Ever*
    • PokerPPP
      PokerPPP
      Bronze
      Thanks JCSeerup, much appreciated!
    • camelz3391
      camelz3391
      Bronze
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Originally posted by camelz3391

It is tight, but I think thats included when there are 3b before he is to act and since he is opening very wide from the BTN his F3B should be high in that position, since we can't continue with most of our range.

Its a very "honest" defending range.

Since he is opening 46% and folding around 84% it means he is only defending a 6% range of hands. Which looks like this

88+,ATs+,KQs,AKo

A fairly standard defending range. However this includes no 4bet bluffs.

I am sure there are lots of spots we can defend a wider range when OTB