This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The Four Month Challenge(2013)(May-September)

• smarnijss
      smarnijss
      Bronze
      New Thread and new challenge and unfortunately it seems i will not be able to get SNE as i thought, not because it's impossible but more like i need to change few things in my life and first thing is to move out of the nest :)

Anyway, i again withdraw 2k$ bankroll :facepalm: and bought things which i didnt need to(like xbox and other things) and also cleared some of my remaining loans and after i will finish paying my last loan(~2500$ left) i will never, ever take any loans from banks.

Small poker history: Started to take poker more seriously last year in June and up until now i played more than 2.5 million hands mostly in NL2 and NL5 also some NL10(like 20-40k hands only) and i won more than 6k$ but as you can see i was scared to play higher and that's is one of my biggest leaks(also withdrawing money whenever i reach 1.5k :D ) so i will change this too.
      Also This march in my previous thread i wrote that if i will not win any tourneys from 14-24 March i will stop playing poker but in the end i won 1.10$ for ~550$, also finished 13th in BIG 4.40$(where i lost a 1.5 million pot) and also finished in many 40-50 places, so i'm not that unlucky as i first thought,anyway...

There's a small chance that i will move to Korea this year but it will be more clear in June, so need wait.

Forgot what else i wanted to say but anyway if it was important than i will write it later :)

Also i started to play PokerSchool Open skill league and first place gets 1.5k$ second place 750$ and third ~500$ or smth so i hope to get in top10 at the end of the month(right now i'm 700 points behind LOOOL :D )

I started to play with 100$ at the end of April so my goals for May are:

Beat NL2 {}
      Beat NL5 {}
      Start playing NL10 {}
      Have more than 50bi for NL10 {}
      Sell my xbox(after i will finish Metro: Last light) {}
      Lose weight to 85kg(91kg at the moment) {}
      Get in Top 10 in PokerSchool Open skill league {}

damn can't remember what else i wanted to write, but oh well hope this Thread will be interesting and also thanks for reading, posting :)

ah yeah:

NL2 - will play until i'll have 200$(100bi) and will take 10bi(50$) shots at NL5, move down when i'll lose 10bi in NL5

NL5 - will play until i'll have 500$(100bi) and will take 10bi(100$) shots at NL10, move down when i'll lose 10bi in NL10

etc.

Ok for now it will be enough :)
  • 2 replies