This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] [SH] NL5 AA 12-05-13 (zoom)

• Resilence
      Resilence
      Bronze
      Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

BTN: $3.15 (63 bb)
      SB: $21.32 (426.4 bb)
      BB: $5.07 (101.4 bb)
      Hero (UTG): $5.39 (107.8 bb)
      MP: $3.52 (70.4 bb)
      CO: $3.76 (75.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A A
      Hero raises to $0.17, 3 folds, SB calls $0.15, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.51) 8 4 Q (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.32, SB raises to $1, BB folds, Hero raises to $2.86, SB raises to $9.05, Hero calls $2.36

Turn: ($10.95) K (2 players)
      River: ($10.95) 2 (2 players)

Hi,
      This hand is a rather spewy one, but still wanted to analyse it, also to point out my mistake and maybe someone can help me to do these crappy things less :P

Villain looks like a reg but only 10 hands 20/10

Preflop:
      My oR here is fine, getting called from both blinds is not to optimal for me thou.
      SB calling range could contain?

QQ-22,A9s+,KTs+,QTs+,JTs,ATo+,KJo+,QJo,JTo

Flop:
      They both check to me, and I instantly think that Qx will continue here, when I bet..
      When SB reraises me I think his range could lean towards:

QQ-88,44,AhKh,AhQh,KhQh,AhJh,QhJh,AhTh,QhTh,Ah9h,AQo+,KQo,QJo,JTo

and when he shoves I'm against:

QQ,88,44,AhKh,AhQh,KhQh,AhJh,AhTh,Ah9h

Which gives me about 25% equity (at best), problem here is, he is unknown, and I can't know he does it with FD's which he prolly won't and then his range is even tighter and I'm crushed.
      And still think I should fold here most of the time without info...

Think this was a tilty move if only he had shoved preflop, I would have shaken it off ;)
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Pre flop - sb range could be wider than what you gave him I'm not sure we don't have much stats on him but I think what you have is a good start.

Flop - board is pretty dry when he check raises 3way I think the worst he has there is a monster draw and usually 2p set or better so this is a clear fold, there is no need to go to the re raising