The Scurge of SSS'rs

• Kraelog
      Kraelog
      Bronze
      I've been playing regularly on Titan at NL50 and i feel depressed at the amount of SSS'rs/rocks at that level. Since i play around 6-9 tables i don't really have much choice in table selection (anything with p/f 20+) but almost always more than half of the players have a vpip below 10 and the rest between 10-20. I find it is very hard to get some action and when i do i'm often confronted with QQ+.

Are there others here who are frustated with this or am i alone?

P.S. I play SSS myself so i have nothing against it :D but ya can't make good money with alot of SSS's on a table.
  • 7 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      on NL20 most Shortie's are fishes and most Bigstackers are rocks screaming '''Rob my blinds!!!!!!!!''

Don't know about NL50 but with Stats, I think you should be fine working you way around them and be +EV ;)

Oh and Titan Nl10 is Shortie's paradise.
    • mesorucky
      mesorucky
      Bronze
      definately harder game selection than pokerstars, however gerv is right with NL20 most shorty's are not something to worry about just make sure not many on the table :) Tough on titan !
    • fordz08
      fordz08
      Bronze
      I have also posted about the extreme tag play at titan,you are correct it is terrible,played 7.5k hands and and was minus 50 dollars for nl50 and plus 100 for nl20.beleive nl20 more profittable then nl50.didnt get to nl100 but may have been better.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fordz08
      I have also posted about the extreme tag play at titan,you are correct it is terrible,played 7.5k hands and and was minus 50 dollars for nl50 and plus 100 for nl20.beleive nl20 more profittable then nl50.didnt get to nl100 but may have been better.
      I will have a look at the TAG Style when I move up to NL50 with SSS.

Do you datamine?
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Well i played SSS NL20 at Titan in May June made nice profit. Moved to NL50 at July and i can say NL50 i am break even only because of rake back we have there:( Just sick. And i dont know if that is because of rake back PS players have at Titan(and some rocks came here) or not since i didnt play that limit before :(
    • Semesa
      Semesa
      Bronze
      after my recent tourney win i managed to completely skip nl20 on titan.

i absolutely LOVE nl50, the donks are at about the same level, but NL20 is so damn tight on titan poker.

nl50 has P/F at least around the 25-30% area, but 3 days of SSSing on nl20 netted me $5 profit because i couldnt get a single caller.
    • mesorucky
      mesorucky
      Bronze
      haven't been able to find game lately on titan, just grinding out nl25 stars its alot looser, been hand dead today oh well, lunch then im gonna see if titan is any better otherwise back to stars :)

running about 5BB/100 on NL25 atm sooo fast compared to titan i've clocked up 400 hands in about 2 hours 3 tabling :)