Dealt to Hero Q:diamond: K:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.10, fold

FLOP ($0.28) K:heart: T:heart: T:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($0.28) K:heart: T:heart: T:diamond: T:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.27, Hero calls $0.27

RIVER ($0.82) K:heart: T:heart: T:diamond: T:spade: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, BTN checks

BTN shows J:spade: 8:spade: (Pre 38%, Flop 4.7%, Turn 1.1%)Hero shows Q:diamond: K:club: (Pre 62%, Flop 95.3%, Turn 98.9%)Hero wins $0.78

I call my KQo vs reggish player who I think was pretty wide here, in order to keep him on wider range I have beat with my hand I called even though I was oop

I probably hit the best I can hit on the flop, decided to check here and see what BU is going to do

After he checks behind and the turn card pretty much ensures I have the nuts, I check once again, I think me betting here wouldnt accomplish anything as he probably was just stealing anyway and he wouldnt call me with anything but the K, which he would bet on the flop anyway...I get him to throw a bet in and I call

turn doesnt change anything, I think that if I bet he will fold, if I check I still might get him to throw one last bluff...he checks behind though and we go to showdown
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

Against 23/17 I would 3-bet for value KQ. I think you ususally get more value if you bet turn and river, although c/c turn is also fine, but lead river. He would check back too often his QQ/JJ/Ax, but might call half pot river bet.

best regards.