Problem with Withdrawal

• ck8922
      ck8922
      Basic
      1. Log on to Full Tilt Poker and click the "Cashier" button in the lobby to open the Cashier window.

2.Click on the "Withdrawal" button above your personal information
      Your personal information must be confirmed in the "Withdrawal Start Page" window.

3.If you have a preferred withdrawal option associated with your account, you may make an immediate withdrawal request by clicking on "Select".

4.If you do not have any immediately available withdrawal options associated with your account or you wish to withdraw using a different option, please see below
      Enter the amount you want to withdraw along with any other required account information and click "Continue".

5.Confirm your withdrawal amount and account information, and click "Confirm Withdrawal".

I can make it to as far as step #3. When I get to select my method of withdrawal all it does it takes me to the fulltilt FAQ's website. I've emailed them a few times and now patiently waiting... They said that it could possibly a software glitch and that my popup browser was enabled which could force it not to proceed with the cashout... I do not understand how that has anything to do with it. I've sent in my ID, and passed the verification process because my account did get suspended and than unsuspended after the verification process. Please advise me on what I could do from here.

I have also made a total of $75.00 deposit via prepaid credit cards. Last night I won a 1k guaranteed and sitting at 39x.
  • 8 replies
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      There is only one thing what you can do - wait for support answer.

P.S my withdrawal took about 10sec to neteller account.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      It takes you to FTP FAQ site only if you select withdrawal option from which you never made a deposit to Fulltilt. In order to be able to make a withdrawal to any of the offered options you must first make a deposit to fulltilt from that option i.e. if you want to withdraw to skrill you must firs make a deposit from skrill and that will open up withdrawal option to skrill for future use.

Maybe this helps.
    • alin4alin
      alin4alin
      Bronze
      Full tilt poker is a scam, and I don't encourage anyone to use their software as they will steal your money.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Who the F#%K is deleting my posts? For Christ's sake, if person writes that full tilt poker is a scam who is stealing money this person should be banned! He is doing bad commercial what can affects new members registering to the poker client. So it means now I can write whatever I want for example - that pokerstars stole my money, pokerstartegy is a scam, they stole my money and used my ID to pron site etc.? What the hell, if person wrote lies what can really affects some poker site profit he should be at least warned for that.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Who the F#%K is deleting my posts? For Christ's sake, if person writes that full tilt poker is a scam who is stealing money this person should be banned! He is doing bad commercial what can affects new members registering to the poker client. So it means now I can write whatever I want for example - that pokerstars stole my money, pokerstartegy is a scam, they stole my money and used my ID to pron site etc.? What the hell, if person wrote lies what can really affects some poker site profit he should be at least warned for that.
      Hey,

I have sent you a message in our community tool regarding some of your recent posts. Please take a look at this message and if you have any issues please reply to me there.

Regards,
      Gary
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Hey,

I have sent you a message in our community tool regarding some of your recent posts. Please take a look at this message and if you have any issues please reply to me there.

Regards,
      Gary
      Hey,

Regards,
      Ivars
    • zutapatka
      zutapatka
      Bronze
      I have problems with withdrawl on full tilt. First they said 10 working days, when 10 w day finally have pased i started asking questions, and every time the same answer, they are in contact with their processor, and dont know when will they got update form them. I keep asking questions...and they didnt give me concrete answer even once. Pretty unprofessional from them. And have to say that I already had problem with them before black friday. So its seem that full tilt havent changed their policy.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey zutapatka,

We are no long affiliated with FTP, but seeing as though this is your first post, I'd suggest you just keep in contact with them.

Sorry we can't help anymore.

Regards,

Kyle.