Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has T:diamond: K:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, SB calls $0.25, fold

Flop: ($0.70, 2 players) T:spade: 5:spade: 2:club:
      SB bets $1.00, Hero calls $1.00

Turn: ($2.70, 2 players) 6:heart:
      SB bets $1.80, Hero calls $1.80

River: ($6.30, 2 players) 7:club:
      SB checks, Hero checks

Don't think we have value here, bluffs will fold, with his hands able to call this bet would he bet himself I think given the action. Mayhap it's a trick with monster. So I decide to check.
  • 5 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi GreenPiece

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Why not raise the turn for thin value when he suddenly changes his bet size, especially if you are checking back the river?

And we may have some value from Tx and 88-99
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Hm, sounds interesting :) To be honest I didn't think about raising as his bets were quite solid (so it seemed to me) though relation to the pot changed significantly. But if he's so aggressive, aren't we afraid of 3b-(semi-)bluff vs us? How much do you suggest to raise here? Does this possibility occur due to significant bet-to-pot ratio change only? If he bet 60% both flop & turn we would be more inclined to just call, right?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by GreenPiece
      Hm, sounds interesting :) To be honest I didn't think about raising as his bets were quite solid (so it seemed to me) though relation to the pot changed significantly. But if he's so aggressive, aren't we afraid of 3b-(semi-)bluff vs us? How much do you suggest to raise here? Does this possibility occur due to significant bet-to-pot ratio change only? If he bet 60% both flop & turn we would be more inclined to just call, right?
      TBH I'd be inclined to just raise donks for value when we have a hand like ours. Of course when he bets big he is already committing a lot of money so we don't need to raise right away. But his turn bet looks more like a draw trying to put less money in the pot or a pair type hand.

And unless you have reads I think that raising small and folding to 3-bet is still fine.
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      I just was confused by his bet sizing, it was 2\3 of the pot, pretty large I think. And if we raise, how much can we put? 4.2$?

P.S. He had 5 :diamond: 3 :diamond: btw.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by GreenPiece
      I just was confused by his bet sizing, it was 2\3 of the pot, pretty large I think. And if we raise, how much can we put? 4.2$?

P.S. He had 5 :diamond: 3 :diamond: btw.
      I think that would be fine for sizing.

However, the other options you have are to actually just bet the river yourself (I mentioned the raise because you checked back a pretty good river to bet on).