Bonus, TAF and Mansionpoker = :(

• Mattiasgg
      Hi Pokerstrategy.

I completed the quiz for like 1 week ago, and I was waiting to get my bonus on mansionerpoker. After nothing happend, I asked what was wrong, and I was told that it was mansion poker that withheld the money, and pokerstrategy didnt knew what it was for.

I contacted mansionpoker today, and they told me it was because my account, was linked with another account to someone who already had the account.

So here is an advice to all who are completing the quiz, and want to play with a friend and use the tell a friend bonus.

You wont recieve the money, because you are linked to another account who already has recieved the bonus.

At this time of day, If ind it really annoying, really..

But I guess there are nothing I can do, and I have to pick another site to play on. Hope that there are someone out there that reads this, and doesnt linke accounts. because if I didnt have linked the accounts, there wouldnt have been any problem, and I find that really weird that they do it this way.

That was my 5cents, and I hope someone can use this and be able to get his starting capital, and play on mansionpoker.
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      Hello Mattiasgg,

That too bad- thank you for letting the other know. All you need to do now is write a ticket to our support informing them of where you would like to have your money instead - after signing up an account there. Your options are:

Full-Tilt, PokerStars, Titan and PartyPoker

Simply inform the support of your accout name there and they will take care of the rest.

Best regards,