Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.02)
      Hero ($14.61)
      UTG ($9.98)
      CO ($6.39)
      BTN ($4.81)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: K:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.25, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, CO calls $0.65

FLOP ($1.85) Q:spade: T:club: 7:club:

Hero bets $1, CO calls $1

TURN ($3.85) Q:spade: T:club: 7:club: 7:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.50, Hero folds

CO wins $3.66
  • 2 replies
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Opp has not full stack what leads to belief he's a fish. And I doubt we have value raise here preflop... Neither can we rely on enough fold equity to make it profitable (semi-)bluff. So I think it's better to just call.

If you expect him to be loose-passive and choose betting sequence than you should also bet turn, many draws possible, he can still call you as well with worse tens & PPs. Folding here is a bit weak, seems like you turned your good hand into bluff. C\c on the flop could also be an option if you think he fires cbet often.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      pre flop - KTo is too weak to 3bet for value and too strong to use as a bluff so i dont mind calling.

flop - as played i think we can bet for value since there are so many draws on board

turn - not folding especially on the 7 turn, i think i would either bet myself on turn and check/call river, or check/call turn AND river. when he bets there hes representing KK+ full houses and 7x, but i think more often he is going to have a draw, i expect Tx to check back and Qx to check back too.