This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Speed NL10 SH: KTo

• acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Villain unknown.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($21.02)
      Hero ($14.61)
      UTG ($9.98)
      CO ($6.39)
      BTN ($4.81)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: K:club:

fold, CO raises to $0.25, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, CO calls $0.65

FLOP ($1.85) Q:spade: T:club: 7:club:

Hero bets $1, CO calls $1

TURN ($3.85) Q:spade: T:club: 7:club: 7:spade:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.50, Hero folds

CO wins $3.66
  • 2 replies
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Opp has not full stack what leads to belief he's a fish. And I doubt we have value raise here preflop... Neither can we rely on enough fold equity to make it profitable (semi-)bluff. So I think it's better to just call.

If you expect him to be loose-passive and choose betting sequence than you should also bet turn, many draws possible, he can still call you as well with worse tens & PPs. Folding here is a bit weak, seems like you turned your good hand into bluff. C\c on the flop could also be an option if you think he fires cbet often.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      pre flop - KTo is too weak to 3bet for value and too strong to use as a bluff so i dont mind calling.

flop - as played i think we can bet for value since there are so many draws on board

turn - not folding especially on the 7 turn, i think i would either bet myself on turn and check/call river, or check/call turn AND river. when he bets there hes representing KK+ full houses and 7x, but i think more often he is going to have a draw, i expect Tx to check back and Qx to check back too.