[NL2-NL10] NL5 Zoom KT

    • 00471
      Joined: 30.03.2011 Posts: 2,590
      Poker Stars, $0.02/$0.05 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

      Hero (BTN): $5.85 (117 bb)
      SB: $2.51 (50.2 bb)
      BB: $6.71 (134.2 bb)
      UTG: $3.59 (71.8 bb)
      MP: $2.97 (59.4 bb)
      CO: $5 (100 bb)

      Preflop: Hero is BTN with K:spade: T:club:
      UTG folds, MP calls $0.05, CO folds, Hero raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.18, BB folds, MP calls $0.15

      Flop: ($0.65) J:club: 8:heart: A:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero checks

      Turn: ($0.65) 9:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP checks, Hero checks

      River: ($0.65) Q:spade: (3 players)
      SB checks, MP bets $1.10, Hero raises to $3.92, SB folds, MP calls $1.67

      Both are complete unks.

      My question is whether to CBet F or to give up. They both have about a ~50-60% chance of having a pair with a ~40% range and I still have marginal SDV vs their random hands and 10 live outs vs their low PPs. If I get called, I'm pretty much dead on a blank Turn and I can't barrel. So I think that giving up here vs two fishes is fine.
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      Joined: 19.11.2009 Posts: 4,335
      flop - i would just probably bet here, we have a GS, possibly K as an live out and a backdoor straight draw to go with the GS and thats reasonable for a bet.

      turn - definitely betting here as played, both of them checked 2 streets and thats a sign of giving up the hand totally, while the board is wet we have an OESD as backup so i think this is a clear bet

      river - what do u think MP is overbetting into 2 persons with? its a very strong hand and that looks like a straight so i would jam here since i expect a straight to call any bet.