BTN: 137.84 BB
      SB: 102.08 BB
      BB: 95.48 BB
      UTG: 139.76 BB
      MP: 128.36 BB
      Hero (CO): 109.76 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has A:spade: 9:spade:

UTG raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero requests TIME, Hero calls 3 BB, fold, SB calls 2.6 BB, BB calls 2 BB
      utg/btn are regs, sb and bb are "unknown" super likely fishes... which brought off the station instincts in me, prob just a fold and call ATs

Flop: (12 BB, 4 players) 9:heart: 6:spade: 8:diamond:
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG checks, Hero requests TIME, Hero checks (?)
      if the reg cbets i snapfold ofc
      now when it is checked to, i guess this is prob a bet? didn't really think my hand was that strong when the board is so coordinated and there are a ton of bad turns.

Turn: (12 BB, 4 players) 3:spade:
      SB bets 12.4 BB, BB calls 12.4 BB, fold, Hero calls 12.4 BB (?)
      this is kinda one of the cards that i wanted to see on the turn. sucksss to face a pot bet though but i guess we got fair implieds against 2 fishes when there's a potbet+call

River: (49.2 BB, 3 players) 9:club:
      SB checks ;( , BB bets 47 BB, Hero...?

this hand is so screwed up. :f_biggrin:

no idea what the fishes are thinking, guess it's likely enough for one of them to have a monster?
      think i could def call the nut 9x against only one of them but it gets more awkward 3way when both of them show some strength.
  • 5 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      On the cut off against utg I think his range is so strong we can't even call AJs profitably I would probably call the worst hand AQs here.

Flop - it's good news we are in position although it's a multi way pot and we have a medium strong hand . on a wet board I think we must bet for value,

Turn - potting into 4way pot is pretty strong, and the call makes it worse, so I think it's a fold here.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      well that doesn't account for players behind though.

ofc in vacuum against utg i am not into calling AJs, but with fishes on SB and BB i am def never folding it.
      that said i still think A9s was too weak, at most ATs should be bottom of range.

the turn call makes it better for us because it improves our odds (and implied odds), although we still aren't doing that great.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      If we believe that we are going in pre flop for value against the fishes, then we should bet the flop for value big against them since we now have a moderate strong hand. And bet turn and possibly river against them.

As played what do you think a passive fish donks for pot oop 4way with?
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      If we believe that we are going in pre flop for value against the fishes, then we should bet the flop for value big against them since we now have a moderate strong hand. And bet turn and possibly river against them.
      that is right. so much c-gaming these days ;(

Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      As played what do you think a passive fish donks for pot oop 4way with?
      i don't actually know if they are passive :p it's a fair default assumption though.

i think they have pretty much everything twopair+, caller guy also can have that but he also has some more random draw hands.
      it's tough to actually give these guys a range but lets go :P

Board: 9:heart: 6:spade: 8:diamond:  3:spade:
             Equity     Win     Tie
      CO     21.16%  21.16%   0.00% { As9s }
      SB     60.08%  57.98%   2.10% { 99-88, 66, 33, T7s, 98s, 96s, 86s, 75s, T7o, 98o, 96o, 86o, 75o }
      BB     18.77%  16.67%   2.10% { 99-66, 33, T7s, 96s+, 86s+, 75s+, KsQs, KsJs, QsJs, KsTs, QsTs, JsTs, Ks8s, Qs8s, Js8s, Ts8s, 97o+, 86o+, 76o }

we are like 4% short on direct odds :P i think that being ip we can make up for it with implieds with a nut draw.
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      I just noticed we had the nut flush draw on the turn. With that I think we have a call when the fish bets and another fish calls. I think it's close though. If the reg bets I would have folded because his range is more weighted towards sets and if the flush completes he could fold and if a card comes that brings the flush and pairs the board he might have a full house and that's reverse implied odds for us.