Viewing Mucked hands on titan

• arky
      arky
      Bronze
      Hi, I know that there is a possibility to view mucked hands.
      - how is it done in sw like elephant, holdem indicator, etc.?
      - is there a possibility to prevent other players to see my mucked hands? (since I think that one player at titan, with whom I was playing a lot of hands, has somehow prevent his mucked hand to be shown)

Thank for reply.
  • 9 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi,

I might not be of much help but at least i will try. I only have experience with Poker Tracker and it always shows you the mucked hands if you have the HUD on. I don't know about other software, though...

And I'm pretty sure that you cannot prevent other people from seeing your mucked hands since these are shown in the hand history files.

Good luck at the tables,
      Lubor
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      If you muck your cards, knowone can see them. Not even in the hand histories.

So even with software its impossible.

The only time its possible is if you go to showdown and win, and the looser chooses not to show his hand (dont think this is even possible on titan though tbh). On titan all you have to do is click the history button above the chat window, to see all previous hands.
    • arky
      arky
      Bronze
      AH, sorry for bad formulation. I am pretty new in poker world.
      "mucked hand" =! folded cards
      Ive checked titan history xml files and its there...
      It seems that the problem was only in my eyes :) .

Btw, does exist some software, which would show preflop behavior of selected player (which cards is player not folding=calling/raising on preflop)?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      No if a player folds his cards we cant see them. No software will allow us to see this.
    • arky
      arky
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      No if a player folds his cards we cant see them. No software will allow us to see this.
      Data would be gathered only from those cards, which had made it to showdowns..
    • Lunkan
      Lunkan
      Bronze
      Channel555: I think you're wrong here. Atleast PartyPoker has this function, they save mucked hands intro their database. Dont ask me why...so exploitable. And I think IPoker network had this function too.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Yes I got a little confused with the question, you can see mucked cards, but not folded cards.

Same on all sites.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I play on Party Titan and Stars.

On Party and Titan you can see mucked hands but on Stars you can not(which i don't like btw since i don't know many times with what people call my all in :( )!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      On stars you can, its in the previus hands.