SB: $1.41
      Hero (BB): $3.39
      UTG: $1.58
      UTG+1: $0.98
      MP: $1.22
      CO: $1.68

SB posts SB $0.01, Hero posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has 6:club: 5:club:

UTG calls $0.02, UTG+1 calls $0.02, MP raises to $0.06, fold, fold, SB calls $0.05, fold, UTG calls $0.04, fold

This is for my homework for beginners course part 2.

When I play really passive and loose tables at NL 2 and situations like this occurs, will it be terrible to call even tho the chart states fold? Its easy to get away from the hand if flop is terrible. My reasoning for calling is that i expect the pot to be multiway and i have a hand that can hit alot of flops that others will miss with their highcards
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would call pre-flop.
      You´re need to put in 2bb to win 9 bb and very likely both UTG and UTG+1 would call MP small raise.
      65s is easy to play. You either flop strong draws/flushses/straights and can play for stacks or flop one pair hand that very often is 3rd pair and can make correct fold.

If you just hit flushdraw then I would c/c once and c/f to big turn bet

best regards,
    • telegeek
      telegeek
      Bronze
      Thanks for a quick reply, im at work now, so i cant post the rest of the hand, but it played out something like floppet a straight that turned into a flush on the river :)

Doesnt really matter as i folded the hand, and ofc that doesnt have to happen next time, but i had the same thing in mind, its low risk to potentially win big, and its easy to play, and to lay down if u face resistance and dont hit well.