[NL2-NL10] NL5SH - TT Q-high board

• muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      BU is unknown but since he limps the BU I assumed he was a fish as was UTG.

Preflop: I had notes to say the UTG had l/c KJ and 66 before, therefore I think he is the type of player to open limp/call TT-22,AJs-A2s,K9s+,QTs+,JTs,AJo-A2o,K9o+,QTo+,JTo and open/raise JJ+, AQo+.

I wouldn't expect BU to have anything strong obviously, mostly Ax, Kx some sc's PP's and suited high cards.

Flop: Plan was to bet for value vs draws and some weaker pairs or complete floats. Plan was to bet/fold F and re-evaluate T and bet/fold any non-diamond.

I think x/c is also an option in case villain (mainly the BU) stabs worse hands / air IP, but since I have info on UTG to say that he is passive and I am assuming the BU is a fish then I think bet/fold F+T for value is a better line since UTG will more likely call weaker hands than bluff/semi-bluff himself.

I think x/f the F is too weak.

PokerStars - $0.05 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

BTN: $6.81
      SB: $6.33
      Hero (BB): $5.00
      UTG: $10.92 23/9/3/0/25/163 - LP / STN
      MP: $0.94
      CO: $5.07

SB posts SB $0.02, Hero posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: (pot: $0.07) Hero has T:diamond: T:club:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.05, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, UTG calls $0.20, BTN calls $0.20

Flop: ($0.77, 3 players) Q:diamond: 4:diamond: 2:spade:
      Hero bets $0.48, fold, fold

Hero wins $0.74
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Pre flop - with 2 fishes in the hand I think we can raise bigger like 30-35 cents here for value

Flop - against fish my standard is to keep betting flops and turns even if the board is as dry as this. They call too wide and don't bet enough when we check to them.