This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Questions about deposit bonus.

• wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have a couple questions about deposit bonus on Titan. First of i know that ill probably ask something stupid, but im really new to poker, but so far im doing pretty well imo:) After i got initial 50$ bonus i played a lot, read a lot and watched a lot videos. Now i have 320$ (winnings plus summertime rakeback). Now a few questions:

1.) Will I be getting additional 100$ bonus after August, or did it become void because of summertime rakeback?

2.) I have nice enough bankroll, but i am thinking about depositing large sum just to fully use first deposit bonus. Lets say I'll deposit 600$. will i be able to withdraw all of that + part of what I have already won, and still get full first deposit bonus?

3.) "200% up to $600 for first deposit!". That means I deposit 600$ and get +1200$ bonus (after i reached necessary rake)? Or does it mean I can get max 600$ as a bonus?

Thanks for answers in advance!
  • 1 reply
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi wickdclown,
      I'm not that familiar with the sumer time promo but I think you still got your 100$ bonus while the summer time promo was running.

If you got your 50$ from pokerstrategy on titan and registered with the PS150 bonuscode you won't be able to get a first deposit bonus. But you can still use one of the reload bonuses titan is regularly offering.
      If you have further questions you can take a look in the Titan Poker FAQ.

200% up to 600$ means that the maximum amount of bonus you can get is 600$ so even if you deposit 2000$ you will still only get 600$ bonus.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k