Viewing rake in Titan?

• sydutch
      sydutch
      Bronze
      I understand from the FaQ that I need to earn $350 in rake to grab the remaining $100 of my bonus. Is it possible to view how much rake you've earned in Titan? I've been sifting through all the stats displays and can't find anything.

Although I've more than doubled my original bankroll I think it's going to take some time to acquire that $100.
  • 6 replies
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Just ask online support staff for the amount of rake you have generated.

The added $100 bonus isn't running atm though, the rakeback deal took over.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by sydutch
      Although I've more than doubled my original bankroll I think it's going to take some time to acquire that $100.
      Well if you doubled bankroll you would clear those 100$ already but now is rake back deal so be happy after that you'll still have time to clear that 100$ which as it looks you'll do in no time.
    • sydutch
      sydutch
      Bronze
      Thanks for the replies. Is it possible to view the amount of rakeback earned through Titan or some external control panel?
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      titan sends you an email telling you that you received x amount save your emails and just add up totals.
    • sydutch
      sydutch
      Bronze
      Ah yes, I just received my first saying that I'd won £6.20. Thanks again!
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      The added $100 bonus isn't running atm though, the rakeback deal took over.

Hi there, does this mean that the rake-back is running instead of the $100 bonus? How does the rake-back deal work? Is it permanent?