[NL2-NL10] NL 10 deep live, correct push?

• v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      Hey everyone I"m new to posting hands. I'd like to ask about a live game hand I recently played with friends. The game got really loose 3-handed. So i was +250 BB(350 BB stack) or something and I found AsJs on the button. The hand went like this:
      I raise to 0.50 SB(220 BB) raise to 1.00, BB limps and I call. Flop comes QsTs9d. SB just grabs some money(with no counting) and throw it in the middle BB folds and I find the monster draw. Here I decide to push allin on his 40 BB raise(calculating I'm like 65:35%). I knew I'll be called but didn't want to find myself in folding to allin on turn if no hit. So I go allin and get called.He showed KsKd. Now I checked with Equilator and found out I'm just 55:45% favourite which looks like coinflip to me. So I'm asking as it was kind of deep was a call(on flop and trying to get a cheap river which wasn't going to happen for sure)better decision? Thx in advance.
      Greetz
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

Seems like SB really doesn´t care and would go all-in with any turn.
      Knowing that I´d just call. If I hit I can go all-in being ahead, if I miss, I can make easy fold, since I´m behind and don´t get right odds.
    • v3rc3tt1
      v3rc3tt1
      Bronze
      I see. So I guess that playing very aggressively monster draws is suitable only for mtt or sng?
      There's another hand I"m kind of wondering about. We got 3 handed live game again(NL10). I"m playing LAG with constant raises from the button vs 2 tight guys. So I find AK there I make it 0.50 then I got raised from SB to 1.50. As I know SB is very tight I put him on range [88+,AJ,AQ,AK and maybe KQs]. I know if I push to allin I"ll only get called with QQ+ and he'll lay down all other hands. But if I call or make a reraise I'll get called and if my flop doesn't show up and he got pair he'll go allin. So I pushed something like 100-120 BB got called and saw the aces.. Sorry I don't post in other thread.
      Cheerz
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      There is nothing wrong playing your draws aggressively, but you should have then fold equity. If you believe that opponent would call 100% your push then best is just call ip and see if you improves.
      Your other hand: I´d call AK. No need to push there 100BB since he only made small 3-bet and as you said he won´t call with worse hands.