This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Extending playing time

• Chowchow12
      Chowchow12
      Bronze
      Been playing Everyday for the past few weeks, and making a small profit. Just been noticing I can't really play for more than an hour before I start to get fatigued, and start making some poor choices. No longer in my A game. Does anyone have any suggestions to help slowly increase your endurance?
  • 1 reply
    • tommygecko
      tommygecko
      Bronze
      Same here, but I don't get fatigued though, I get tilted.

You can just play lots of small sessions in one day. If you do not have time for that, then I suggest this:

Play for 1 hour 10 minutes for one week. At the end of the week ask yourself whether you get fatigued at all during the session. If yes, play 1 hour sessions the following week. If not, extend your sessions to 1 hour 20 minutes the following week. And keep repeating until you reach your desired duration :D

It requires discipline of course, but it works I think. Progressive training usually works.

And of course if you not having enough sleep, not eating well, not living healthily etc fix those first!