• pepelinko
      pepelinko
      Bronze
      i got same problem too
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hello everybody!

Mansion has to send a list of points to PS so that points are updated. This sometimes takes a while... That's why you don't lose the statuse till the end of the month and you can read the articles in that periode.

I'm sorry for the inconviniance.

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • BensenAA
      BensenAA
      Bronze
      Hello. The last 5 sessions or so i received less sps then usually.. the last session was a 3 hr session on 4 tables SSS on the NL 10. I earned 5.5 sps for that session and usually i received around 16 sps for a 2 hr session (same limit same amount of tables...). is there anyone out there who has the same prob?
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hi BensenAA!

Well, the amount of points doesn't come from the amount of time you spend playing, but from the rake you generate. This is consistent of many factors, like how many hands you played, how big ware the pots etc. Soooo in general it is not possible to determine the amount of points you're going to make from the time you play, you can only calculate the average.

Best regards,
      Dippy19
    • BensenAA
      BensenAA
      Bronze
      Thx for ur answer. I know that the time is not the major indicator for the amount of sps one receives but the average is not right i guess... my brother plays on titan poker and earns around 10 points for 1 hr of playing and i ear maybe 4 points for 3 hrs of playing. Im just saying that the average is not right regardless if the pot size was sometimes bigger or not. Does anyone else have that problem? Before i earned more points... like 15 or so for such a session!
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      OK :D another thing, it also depends on which platform you play. I think you earn the least points by playing on stars, but I'm not sure :P
    • BensenAA
      BensenAA
      Bronze
      i know that but thx anyway ;) . well im just saying that i have the feeling that i received more points some time ago... can someone tell me where to find the rake generated or is that not possible on mansion?