Problem w/ pokerstrars account

• highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      Hi !
      My brother made a pokerstars account w/ fake birth date and adress and deposited 10$ using neteller before his 18 years old
      Now he wants to cashout and he's in serious problem since he's account can be blocked X(
      I adviced him to make a new account on pokerstars and transfert his old capital to the new one
      But the problem is when he will deposit again w/ neteller (same account), will he face some problem or account will be blocked ?(
      Need your advices
      Thnxs :D
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey highyeah,

My only advice is to contact PokerStars, come clean and see what happens after that.

Honesty is always the best policy.

Kind regards,
      Gary.
    • highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      Thnxs for these advice modo
      But i don't know how to deal w/ the neteller account ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey,

I would worry more about PokerStars first than Neteller. Chances are his funds will be confiscated for breaking the rules and playing while being underage.

See how he gets on with PokerStars and work from there IMO.
    • highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      I see
      I told him if pokerstars found that he is playing while being underage his account will be blocked So he would better make a new one and deal w/ the story of neteller

Thnxs again moderator :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by highyeah
      I see
      I told him if pokerstars found that he is playing while being underage his account will be blocked So he would better make a new one and deal w/ the story of neteller

Thnxs again moderator :)
      He cannot and should not make another account. It is against their terms and conditions and will lead to having both accounts blocked, funds confiscated and a probable life time ban from PokerStars.

I strongly suggest that he own up before they find out ;)
    • highyeah
      highyeah
      Bronze
      Thnxs again Holly
      He sent yesterday an email to the support and everything was solved (w/ the national id) :D
      They told him that he was playing poker underage and if he make another violation of the TOS he will be banned X(
      So in order to make a cashout an ID verification is it enough or they need an adress proof too ? ?( ?(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      No worries, probably best to keep talking to PokerStars. They will know the answers ;)

He's very lucky!
    • Tunatic
      Tunatic
      Bronze
      I doubt they will let him keep his money. When I did the same thing 2 years ago, they confiscated my whole bankroll and gave me a year long ban. However, I deserved it, and I still play at Stars, and love it.