This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] A6s BB

• Lucker9200
      Lucker9200
      Bronze
      Known Players:
      CO: $68,91 - 138 bb
      BU: $50,00 - 100 bb
      SB: $35,04 - 70 bb
      BB: $70,20 - 140 bb

0.25/0.50 No Limit Hold'em (4 Handed)
      Hand recorder for this hand: PokerStrategy.com SideKick 1.1.508.2

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , 6:club:
      SB posts small blind ($0,25), Hero posts big blind ($0,50), CO folds, BU raises for $1, SB folds, Hero calls

Flop: ($2,25 - 4.50 bb) K:club: , J:club: , 5:diamond: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1,57, Hero calls

Turn: ($5,39 - 10.78 bb) T:heart: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, BU checks

River: ($5,39 - 10.78 bb) T:club: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $3,77, Hero raises for $11,50, BU 3-bets $19,73, Hero 4-bets $56,13, BU calls, Hero gets uncalled back ($20,20)

BU seemed like a nitty guy 16/12 for ~~100h
      I don't think he check backs often JT or set and he might play a pair +fd or raw fd this way and raise me for value oTR so given that I don't expect him often to have FH+ and he might be blufffing or raising for thin value w weaker flush I think its either an easy call w this sizing or a ship for value?
  • 2 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Can you make it in English?
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      flop - we could call here or we could check/raise. if hes aggressive i prefer check raising to get it in against worse draws. if hes passive then i prefer calling to take my odds since he is likely to have stronger hand when he bets

turn - when we call the flop i think hes usually betting this turn with a strong made hand like Kx or 2p or better and wouldnt bet 2nd pairs here so his hand range is capped.

river - ill bet out here, since we dont expect him to have tonnes of strong hands he can bet with i think his calling range is larger than his betting range. i dont like the check raise because we risk him checking back too often and isolate ourselves against his stronger hand range. when he makes a raise over our check raise, it looks very strong, though i do not expect him to come to the river this way with a set/2p which now have a full house, i think there is some possiblity he plays it this way and i dont expect him to overplay flushes and Tx this way so i think calling is the best option against his re-raise. but still the best value line on the river is to directly bet for value against his weaker hand range.