Poker tracker 4 on Cake

• Plechko
      Plechko
      Bronze
      donwloaded trial version from ps.com to try out pt4 at cake on micro blinds PLO SH. first i couldnt inport my hands, when i managed to do that ( took about 22 minutes ), pt4 crashed. after an hour trying everything possible, only thing i managed to do is to import hands and get graph from those. seems like its unable to start HUD (and that is practicly my only wish) even though it shows like its allrdy started. anyone having same problem or anyone that knows how to solve it? would apreciate it ;)
  • 1 reply
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by Plechko
      donwloaded trial version from ps.com to try out pt4 at cake on micro blinds PLO SH. first i couldnt inport my hands, when i managed to do that ( took about 22 minutes ), pt4 crashed. after an hour trying everything possible, only thing i managed to do is to import hands and get graph from those. seems like its unable to start HUD (and that is practicly my only wish) even though it shows like its allrdy started. anyone having same problem or anyone that knows how to solve it? would apreciate it ;)
      Quick out of Cake and all other applications except PokerTracker 4. Select Tools > Setup Assistant. Complete the steps in the Setup Assistant, then allow PokerTracker 4 to import all of the excess hands that are remaining to be imported from Cake. Make sure PokerTracker 4 knows where the hand history files are located before you proceed with the final importing stage. When this is complete, the HUD will appear. Good luck!