hud problems

• houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      Hi, i play zoom on PS. When i play HUD working good but Hands Abbreviated - stat that i have on my opponents change only a little. Today i spot player that i marked that he plays like 656 hands. I met him after 200 hands i played and he had 660 hands. He is 4 tabling. How can i fix this ? Thx
  • 2 replies
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Originally posted by houlajk
      Hi, i play zoom on PS. When i play HUD working good but Hands Abbreviated - stat that i have on my opponents change only a little. Today i spot player that i marked that he plays like 656 hands. I met him after 200 hands i played and he had 660 hands. He is 4 tabling. How can i fix this ? Thx
      It sounds like you have an excessive number of hands that are pending to be imported. Follow these instructions, this will cover all posible situations and get you back on track.

1) Strop playing at all poker rooms and close the poker sites.
      2) download the latest version of PokerTracker 4 and install it.
      3) Run PT4, then click Database > Database management, select the Rebuild Cache button. This could take a long time, the bigger your database, the longer it will take.
      4) When the rebuild is done click Tools > Setup Assistant. Select Site Configuration. Run through the steps, and then let PokerTracker 4 start to import hands. This will import all of the excess hands that were pending, this was probably the cause of your delayed response from the HUD. When this is complete, start playing again to verify that the HUD is operating correctly.

Good luck!
    • houlajk
      houlajk
      Silver
      thx :)