and i have a question
      which platform should i have choose for fixed limit
      hope for help i dont knows the sites
      play only real poker not online till now
  • 4 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      you will probably get a different answer from everyone who posts here, telling you their favourite site is the best. Thats what I got when I asked. As far as bonuses and rakebacks go Im not sure there is much difference between the major sites, they just calculate them differently to make theirs look better than the others. Go with whatever site you like and feel comfortable with.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Hi Yogev,

I would choose Poker Stars. But as Delete said it's just my personal preference. It makes sense to actually move around the sites so you take advantage of the first deposit bonuses. So it doesn't really matter all that much where you start.
      Just make sure you're playing within your bankroll as described in the bankroll management article in the strategy section and that you're taking advantage of everything this site offers especially the Videos, Choachings and Handposting Forums along with the strategy articles of course. If you do all that you will be around long enough to figure out for yourself which room suits you the best...

Good luck at the tables,
      Lubor
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      I would choose pokerstars too, but I had a playmoney account there so I couldnt. Titan Poker offers the best starting bonus - 200% up to $600, which is why I deliberately avoided that site - dont want to waste that bonus with $50. My plan is to clear the $150 bonus at PartyPoker then deposit that money at Titan earning an extra $300
    • tuktukbkk
      tuktukbkk
      Bronze
      Hi Yogev,

Welcome and thanks for registering using my blog!

Ive been following your development and you are doing a great job in climbing the strategypoints!

You still have a good opportunity to be 1 of the 3 friends who registered with me to get the full $250 back!

Good luck and please keep in touch!

Best regards,
      Tuk