Pokerstars.fr tracked to pokerstrategy

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Gold
      hi i just created an account on pokerstars.fr and after creating i get the usual message the the rational gaming group reservers the right to give out information regarding my points / rake to pokerstrategy just like what happened on pokerstars.com...

so am i tracked on pokerstars.fr to pokerstrategy if i plan on playing there in the future?
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Phgrinder,

You can only have a tracked .fr account as long as your .com/.eu account is tracked or if you don't already have a PokerStars account.

PokerStars.fr is only available to persons who hold a European Bank account.

Best regards,
      Gary.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey guys,

I think if you are looking to join PokerStars.fr - I would contact their support to make sure that you are eligible.

As mentioned above there are some terms and conditions that must be obeyed.

If you would like to track your PokerStars.fr account you can do so by contacting our customer support team

Gary.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Best regards,
      Gary.
      Can you give more of a specific answer to that I have an english building society account only will this not qualify?

Also can you play .fr and .co.uk stars at the same time?

Also... why am i platinum status i think i got enough points last month for diamond.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Best regards,
      Gary.
      Can you give more of a specific answer to that I have an english building society account only will this not qualify?

Yes, any bank/building society a/c held in the EU should suffice. Again I would double check with their support.

Also can you play .fr and .co.uk stars at the same time?

Yes, have done this personally.

Also... why am i platinum status i think i got enough points last month for diamond.

Please contact our customer support and they will be able assist you with this :)

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      thanks!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      thanks!
      Any time my friend :)

I see you got your diamond status fixed too :)